Groups (Uh-oh)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah, I figured that bro and much appreciated. I always found unique groups appealing.

Will edit mine once you upload them.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Let's see...

New groups, Sandow is here, and Skynet is back. Plus, I'm an ar-tard.

I am now considering to be a free agent during the summer. I'll explore other options because THIS OSR STUFF JUST GOT REAL

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It was a compliment, silly.

Basically, the OSR chat guys all got their own group.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah... I figured you guys would enjoy the group, to be honest. :)

S

Sean O' Haire

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr. Sandow</dt><dd>Jun 10 2013, 06:48:06 AM</dd></dl><div>It is not uncommon for those to throw the misfortunes of others in their faces when they are uncomfortable with their own inadequacies. But I can forgive you. Not many people possess the intellectual superiority or compassion that I have been blessed with.[/quote]But hey,he's not telling you anything you didn't already know.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CBV said:
It was a compliment, silly.

Basically, the OSR chat guys all got their own group.
Hehe, you called me silly.

As the unofficial official co-vice ceo presidential assistant to this group, I call for a celebration of our new groups!

EDIT: HOLY $#!T ITS F&CK!NG SEAN O' HAIRE

Streak

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hark! The chaos of OSR beckons for a savior!

I, Streak, happily accept the challenge!

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey! Its the booking disaster, Vince " I killed WcW" Russo.

Where's my evil nemesis Eric Bichoff? I heard he was around these parts, but sadly it seems he was taken to the cleaners by you fuckers.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You're friends with Bischoff now? After he pressured you into quitting that cushy job at TNA?

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Eric will be, and always be a fucking Hulk Hogan kiss ass who made my life one big misery.

Yeah, he pretty much forced me out of TNA, and that useless tramp Dixie Carter went all slutty once those guys made the switch to TNA. You noticed how she always has this painful expression on her face when she does on-screen promo's? Well, thats because she took it in the ass by Hogan and Eric backstage before each promo.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
What have I done.....

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey Mr CBV. Yeah, I have been there. Dont worry, I found peace with myself once I went to visit a spiritual healer who assured me that my terrible booking was due to negative energy with the people I associated myself with. Namely, the nWo (Hogan, Nash, Hall,) and wash-out guys like Flair. Those guys were the pits and I now realise that my faults was down to them. I FUCKING HATE THEM!!

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
:vinnie

Hey! You guys do love me after all. I am honoured.

So, can I be admin here or some sort of commissioner? I have references and can assure you, if any cock-ups are made by me, they are not my fault but the people I surround myself with.