GTA Malaysia : Angel, Rock and more

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
@GT Punk PLEASE post your mods in YOUR own topic x(...this topic is for my mods. Cheers.

@AKI Man: You do a lot for us. I decided to make you happy by something. :) Glad you liked it. And if you are waiting for more, I am doing more. I'll complete the male mods, take CJ's cam and shoot pics. (I dont have a screen shot software, finding a cracked version will screw me up.)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Double Post :(

Try to guess him:

gallery29bf.jpg

I feel ashamed...I put Rock as a taxi driver. well, at least you can meet him (plz dont warn/dislike this)

gallery36k.jpg

Ahem: Mario revisited:

scaled.php
Mobil Petrol Pump:

scaled.php

Ultraman Zion

gallery41d.jpg

Ok I was wrong about Dwayne, you will find him walking on the streets

gallery39y.jpg

Who won't recognize him?

gallery40pr.jpg
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Woow really great mods gal, as soon as i see the first pic i think he is Criss Angel or i'm wrong?

BTW I think that GTPunk deserve a warn if he continue posting mods in this topic.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Ya Criss Angel :) SOrry Couldn't find a good face for him.

Update: Kamen Rider mod by my friend from Indonesia (Yuniwii) has been added . You can find them in either San Fierro's Chinatown or the entire Las Venturas

and ya GTPunk is posting mods by other people in MY topic.... -_- Someone should have seen this...seriously

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Psychogirlmon said:
Update: Kamen Rider mod by my friend from Indonesia (Yuniwii) has been added . You can find them in either San Fierro's Chinatown or the entire Las Venturas

and ya GTPunk is posting mods by other people in MY topic.... -_- Someone should have seen this...seriously
Well,i'm from Indonesia and i'm very happy that you use some of the Indonesian GTA-SA Mod :hi

I see that GTPunk is posting mod that being made by other people in your topic.
He could be the next OSR Hall Of Pain member.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Most of the Anime mods are Yuniwii's ...he's a good friend though..and did you notice those screen shots I posted earlier? See the characters . I even included everyone's favorite prince from everyone's favorite PoP series.

DAMN A REMINDER!! I have to make Ezio mod!!! Since now I know how to make models myself :D

And seriously...Nadmon or anyone.. PLEASE put a warn on DT Punk.... Please I beg you (I dont wanna put...im scared..what if I get warned back :? )

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Psychogirlmon said:
DAMN A REMINDER!! I have to make Ezio mod!!! Since now I know how to make models myself :D

And seriously...Nadmon or anyone.. PLEASE put a warn on DT Punk.... Please I beg you (I dont wanna put...im scared..what if I get warned back :? )
PG,If you can make a models by your own,can i request my favorite game character to being included in your game????????????like Naked Snake(Big Boss).

Naked Snake(Big Boss) pic:
MGS3+Snake+Reference.png
Naked Snake(Big Boss) face pic:
metalgearsolid4coming20041110055234468_2.jpg
You can put it in your game and replace the military soldier with Naked Snake ^o)

About GTPunk,i can't put a warn on him because i don't have a magical ban hammer power ^o)[/spoiler]

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I can but it wont be that accurate. Coz when I said I learnt model making, I meant i JUST learnt the basics. Call me a noob if you wanna. And even if I make plz dont mind for the fact Im not doing it with long hair. Coz I have no Idea how to make Hair (Its different than making polys for body) . Or I can do onething , use an anime character's body WITH long hair and replace it with my created textures or something from the net.

And forget about DTPunk, if he posts another mod here (whihc is OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS) , I will warn him

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
i тhink iтs тheme called @Some mods for san andreas@ and тhis for everyone
P.S. тhaт Тhe Rock model creaтed by my russian friend Wesтrow a.k.a. Wesт

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Umm...Can you make him wear a Shirt and a Pant?...I dont want him to lo....WAIT A MIN!!!....Yes I want it!!!! (Coz em gonna replace the boxers in LS Gym mwahahahaha!) and who is the maker of the Mod?

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Could you find some billboards? Its hard to locate the billboards in that gta3.img with txd workshop. If you can, just PM me the billboard mod and No worries I wont use that exact mod. I'll totally modify it

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very nice! And I LOVE GTA So this is awesome! :D Sorry! I didn't bump the topic! Sorry! Sorry... :$ ( :wall: )

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
O_O Oh My Gawwd !!!! Really? You Wanna? Seriously PSP You wanna mod GTA?? That'll be so much of a great favour buddy :))
All you need is your GTA SA and 2 tools: 1. IMG Tool and 2. TXD Workshop.
I didnt mention any photo editor coz I guess you already have PS or Paint.Net or something like that.

PSProffesional

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Psychogirlmon said:
O_O Oh My Gawwd !!!! Really? You Wanna? Seriously PSP You wanna mod GTA?? That'll be so much of a great favour buddy :))
All you need is your GTA SA and 2 tools: 1. IMG Tool and 2. TXD Workshop.
I didnt mention any photo editor coz I guess you already have PS or Paint.Net or something like that.
Sort of. When I'm done grabbing that game, I'll start a DLC on it. :shh Maybe, we can work together. :eek:k I'm not so sure. Oh well. Let's see. :yes:

EDIT : I'll try extract some textures there with hex :mock:

EDIT2 : I'm done Installing.. So, the textures are on the cuts.img , or similar? :unsure: