Hair model question

littlebase

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I've got a quick question. I know importing models from older games don't work properly so this is my question. I'm really not too fond of attitude era takers hair so would it be possible to put takers hair model from lowm onto taker from wwe 13?

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Legends of Wrestlemania models have different meshes (Body shapes) so I think it's unlikely. You'd have better luck importing a model from some of the previous SvR games. I believe one of them has a classic Undertaker, in fact.

littlebase

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey bro thanks for the reply. I believe taker from lowm his body shape was scaled the same as his svr models because I imported him in svr 11 and he matched up perfectly. So maybe it could work?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WWE'13 Game Engine is very different than Legend Of Wrestlemania Game Engine. I think you can't import Undertaker Hair Model from Legend Of Wrestlemania into WWE'13 (because WWE'13 use Predator Engine, while Legend Of Wrestlemania don't use Predator Engine).

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Nov 24 2012, 04:37:24 AM</dd></dl><div>wrong section[/quote]This section is "WWE'13 Help/Support" section, so it is True Section for littlebase to post about his Problem (in this case, he ask about the possibility of changing Taker Hair Model from Legend Of Wrestlemania into WWE'13).

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Nov 24 2012, 04:37:24 AM</dd></dl><div>wrong section
This section is "WWE'13 Help/Support" section, so it is True Section for littlebase to post about his Problem (in this case, he ask about the possibility of changing Taker Hair Model from Legend Of Wrestlemania into WWE'13).[/quote] :sgctc:
it was posted in 'texture edits'.
walee noticed it, and i moved it to 'help'

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Leingod said:
Legends of Wrestlemania models have different meshes (Body shapes) so I think it's unlikely. You'd have better luck importing a model from some of the previous SvR games. I believe one of them has a classic Undertaker, in fact.
SVR 11, It was a special addition to some Undertaker Special Edition