HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
:eek:af: AAAAH YEAAH!

Somehow we did it. We have been here 5 whole years.

The dream was simple. To create a place for modders away from all of the egos and bullcrap that infected other places. Unlike the 100s of other similar forums, OSR tried something that none of the others were brave enough to do. It gathered together the very best of the No Mercy modding community... and mixed in the best from the SvR modding community.

OSR has outlasted many of the forums that called us imitators, as well as having many imitators of our own. We have had contributions from some of the greatest modders of all time, as well as giving the platform for many more. Some of our mods have even been approved by actual wrestling superstars. And Keson even got himself an interview with Edge magazine last year.

That was the past, let's look to the future. As a special birthday present; OSR is officially announcing their partnership with WrestleNation. These guys are quickly becoming one of the best places for discussion on all things wrestling... just like OSR!

So let's raise a glass to our new partners at WrestleNation, and get on to Facebook and give them a like too. Let's toast our founder AKI Man, who made this place a reality. Let's salute Keson who has put in so much work into building and maintaining this place and our public reputation. Let us also pay tribute to our brother Maximo, who should've been celebrating this milestone with us.

Also, thank you to every single one of you who has kept this place alive. Your contributions to all WWE video game modding and our conversation topics is greatly valued.

Feel free to share your memories of OSR here!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Wrestlenation? Who the heck is that?

Also, five years? WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE?!?!

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Wow here is the place where us twins started... And now it has been around for five years!!

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
i've only been here for 2 of those years and boy what a 2 years they have been congrats to everyone for making this place a fun and interesting place to hang out........ if i could i'd buy all of you a beer :p

OSR ruelz yo

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Happy birthday OSR. Shit, I remember the days of me, CBV, Rain and dabaddguy running this place. Originally it was a forum that was meant to be dedicated to the days of "Old Skool", such as films, music and so on,but due to the BS other gaming forums were behaving we felt the gaming side of things needed to be introduced and boy, it's come a long way!! It must say that the SvR guys really elevated OSR from being a NMZ ripoff or a imitator and those guys seriously helped us make a name for ourselves. I must also mention the SD2 guys who were never really welcomed in other forums or given BS because they were wasting there time on a game that was hopeless. Well at OSR we loved that game and welcomed everyone here with no attitude or arrogance because we respected everyone's contributions to this place.

Man, I could go on and on about the stuff that has happened here. Some bad but pretty much everything awesome. This place is great and thought I'm rarely here it's still my home and I guess my creation.

I want to thank all the admin, mods and members of OSR for everything you have done and contributed and long may it continue. Also, CBV bro thank you for what you have done threw the years and sorting out this place and being a good internet friend.

You all rule and much love to you mad hatters!!!

:with-flair
:eek:af: :b-day:

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Happy B-Day OSR...

I remember when it all started and back then it was just "Reunion" and pigeon messengers were still being used now we are old... school...