Have you guys ever had dreams about wrestling?

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I had this strange dream last night...I was in a triple threat match against the Wyatts. My partners were Cesaro and Russev. It was a PPV and I was making my debut. I couldn't do some of the moves, and other ones I could do. It was a traditional tag match until we started fighting around the building.

For some reason, VKM created a distraction for the viewers while we all sat discussing the finish with him in the back.

Bray was going to hit Sister Abagail on Russev, I was going to do a moonsault off some crates backstage and Harper was going to catch and do a piledriver, and after VKM chewed out Rowan for botching in the past, Cesaro said he was cool with doing a senton and Rowan would catch and powerbomb him.

Despite the mistakes I made, VKM seemed pleased with me, especially for coming up with all of that for the ending.

Anyone else have random ass wrestling dreams?

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've had a lot of wrestling dreams too. But most of the time, I see myself as a High-Flyer unable to do any stunts and end up losing. :(

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Warrior said:
I had this strange dream last night...I was in a triple threat match against the Wyatts. My partners were Cesaro and Russev. It was a PPV and I was making my debut. I couldn't do some of the moves, and other ones I could do. It was a traditional tag match until we started fighting around the building.

For some reason, VKM created a distraction for the viewers while we all sat discussing the finish with him in the back.

Bray was going to hit Sister Abagail on Russev, I was going to do a moonsault off some crates backstage and Harper was going to catch and do a piledriver, and after VKM chewed out Rowan for botching in the past, Cesaro said he was cool with doing a senton and Rowan would catch and powerbomb him.

Despite the mistakes I made, VKM seemed pleased with me, especially for coming up with all of that for the ending.

Anyone else have random ass wrestling dreams?
i once had a dream masked kane gave me chokeslam from hell.end of deram i dont know how i got there.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Me too I have dreamed myself against the undertaker. Lol

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 12 2014, 02:15:42 PM</dd></dl><div>Me too I have dreamed myself against the undertaker. Lol[/quote]Who won? :blink:

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
As someone who used to wrestle (professionally, amateur and shoot), ofcourse I had dreams involving wrestling.

My personal favourite was working a shoot match in WWE with Dean Malenko. Even in my dreams, I'm still not as skilled as Malenko.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I dreamed that I was in an Hell in a Cell against The Undertaker. I was afraid by Taker because he could me a Chokeslam on the top of the cell

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>May 13 2014, 02:09:54 PM</dd></dl><div>I dreamed that I was in an Hell in a Cell against The Undertaker. I was afraid by Taker because he could me a Chokeslam on the top of the cell[/quote].....Then You Waked Up!. lol

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i dreamed undertaker kiss my girlfriend and yokozuna put his little ass in my face LOL

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
yes is so bad (yokozuna had little ass lOol )