Hello there

El Glazza

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey there guys. My name is El Gazza, i'm new to this fine looking forum. I was looking around and was amazed by all the talent in this community. Hope to learn from you guys.

I'm from America, I have studied art and make art for a living, I love wrestling and love TNA, way better than the other brands ;) Hope I won't get into trouble for saying that. I am trying some No Mercy modding but I'm struggling at the moment, and the lack of time is getting me down, hopefully I'll learn as time goes by? And I'll leave it at that. Cheers guys! :toast:

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sweet! The amount of cool guys on this board is increasing, that's awesome! Sure hope you post lots and have fun. BTW, you won't get in trouble for saying TNA's the best, that's your opinion and I personally agree with it, lol. And the NM guys here are awesome and helpful, so you'll catch on in no time :D

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
So a guy who likes to create art, huh? Welcome to the party, Pal.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
At first, I thought you are El Patron's brother lol (El Patron & El Glazza = The Undertaker & Kane lol).

Anyway, Welcome to OSR, El Glazza.
Enjoy your stay here, And happy posting.

PS: Also, You have to "Believe In Nadimmania" lol.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man and ignore Nadimmania,he thinks wrestling is real. :p

Just kidding. ^o)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Never mind that. Some people still think that Nadimmania is real.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>May 18 2013, 12:56:51 AM</dd></dl><div>Never mind that. Some people still think that Nadimmania is real.[/quote] :birdy <big><big>HE'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!!!!!</big></big> :birdy

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 18 2013, 01:35:39 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>May 18 2013, 12:56:51 AM</dd></dl><div>Never mind that. Some people still think that Nadimmania is real.[/quote] :birdy <big><big>HE'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT!!!!!</big></big> :birdy [/quote]Right, just like Santa, oh, and the easter bunny right?
EASTAH BUNNEH!!

<small><small><small>Yea, I went there</small></small></small>