Help OSR Pleeeeeeeeease Dangerous situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
I fell That all of you Are My Brothers So

Dad does not have enough money to take me to Mexico We still needed 384 dollars but has emptied all his savings, and we do not have a solution, I Hope God And You Guys Help Me
Thanks

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
Robb420 said:
I will tell you what it is,The Guy has cancer you moron.
Weren't you the same fucktard from a few months back asking me for my WWE Network login? Fuck, you sent Keson the same pm. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Ain't no one gonna wire you money, take yo ass to kickstarter for that shit fool.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Mate give the kid a break, he's got cancer for god's sake show some compassion, while I agree asking for a donation on osr is a bit forward, but given the circumstances I cant see the harm in it, if some lovely fellow, feels generous enough to help the poor kid out the why not let them,

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I hope to god this is not a wind up and a way of scamming people from the community? If it's legit then I hope you get your money. However, it says your country is Algeria. So why all the other side with Mexico? Where entitled to ask.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
You are not gonna get anywhere with this attitude,i asked for that because i need some references for making some old mods.
Where exactly do you think I'm trying to go? If you were thinking to the store to buy you a pack of tampons you'd be right.

I don't think Algeria is default. Besides, he clearly filled out everything else in his profile, why not change the flag too?

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
This kind of attitude has to be punished...
We are a lot of members here. What about a 1$ donation per member? I think we can reach the amount of money

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Aug 5 2014, 02:22:03 PM</dd></dl><div>This kind of attitude has to be punished...[/quote]Oh yeah fucktard, what do you have in mind? Best since day one? Fucking pair of clown shoes since day one.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Aug 5 2014, 03:10:33 PM</dd></dl><div>You deserve a ban. Sure that you deserve a ban burk. People like you will not be here BURK![/quote]
be7.jpg

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
You are so stupid to like your own post. What a BURK.
Anyway an incompetent and burk like you can win a prize: I gave you a nominee for a ban in Ban announcements. Congratulations stupid man (or kid because your stupid attitude)

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Any more coloring book insults you wanna throw at me? I know you're a lemmy but stop using burk, its not cool. lmao.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
All of you are acting like idiots.

Topic closed. Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.