How to convert 1 player codes to 4 player version?

RVD420

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to convert pug420's Rolling Thunder to 4 player but the guide Rain sent me doesn't work anymore because the pictures are broken(there was 1 critical one that was needed for the conversion guide), Anyone got A better guide for me?

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I don't know what the guide is that you're talking about, but you can try the Move Hack Converter.

Alternatively, to convert any code to work with all players, you can use the Code Generator. Just paste the code into the upload window, and after uploading it, click the "Create for Other Players" button at the bottom. That won't convert lines of code if it doesn't recognize the address, though.

RVD420

Young Lion
Reaction score
RVD420 said:
I don't know what the guide is that you're talking about, but you can try the Move Hack Converter.

Alternatively, to convert any code to work with all players, you can use the Code Generator. Just paste the code into the upload window, and after uploading it, click the "Create for Other Players" button at the bottom. That won't convert lines of code if it doesn't recognize the address, though.
Thanks man, the 2nd option(code generator) WORKED!! :RVD

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
And how exactly this work??? I've got some codes like 3 lines and 1 empty... Didnt understand???