How To Make GFX+Music Signature/Banner with Swishmax

HeadShot

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi guys,this is my tutorial on how to make GFX+Music Signature/Banner with Swishmax
You need Swishmax.You can download swishmax by searching in google/The latest is Swishmax 4.Search at google 'Swishmax 4 Full Version' and click on the third link.
Oh ya, you need a special effect for this project.Click here to download it.

Full Tutorial in video :
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='300' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
HeadShot said:
Hi guys,this is my tutorial on how to make GFX+Music Signature/Banner with Swishmax
You need Swishmax.You can download swishmax by searching in google/The latest is Swishmax 4.Search at google 'Swishmax 4 Full Version' and click on the third link.
Oh ya, you need a special effect for this project.Click here to download it.

Full Tutorial in video :
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='300' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
Thanks bro,I'll check it out soon, some time ago I tried to make a sig with music but it didn't work.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its because.... And I'm really not mean.. I swear, I just want to tell you.

Its because you don't have good script knowledge of flash, its called "ActionScripts" its hard to do sometimes, well.... If its called something else on this program showed in the tutorial, then its still the same. :) I'm really not mean! :hi Just saying bro.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
A man who promotes "MY" forum. I like it KID. You got potential. We need some new nWo Logo's made for my limousine.

One thing KID. Change that god damn awful ROCK song. Play the nWo's one.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fuck off! >:eek: Go spam in the spam section and leave all the other sections alone, why didn't any other admin ban you yet? Took me almost 6 months to become annoying, took you a day. Fuck.... :facepalm

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He's retarded... If he was half the man his mother is, he would have Goobly Gooked me... But there's nothing in his pants.... lol

HeadShot

Young Lion
Reaction score
Really annoying..he is The Boss ?? He got admin rights?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No. That's my username. ^o) My real name is Reghardt. lol I just changed it for a while! :)