Hulk Hogan Not Returning To The Ring?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
hogan_events.jpg

Hulk Hogan seemingly contradicted a statement he made earlier this week about returning to the ring. When a fan asked Hogan on Twitter to return for one more match, Hogan replied, "my body is too beat up my brother HH"

Earlier this week Hogan wrote, "Perfect timing to start serious training again,last time around the block for me so this is gonna be really intense,transformation time. HH"[/quote]

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I never liked Hulk Hogan....and never will.

Vince Russo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hogan is just jealous because I have a bigger stick than him. Just ask Brooke. That fucking hogan should try and conquer the x division I can see him making a big impact in that division.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Vince Russo</dt><dd>Jun 15 2013, 08:42:34 AM</dd></dl><div>Hogan is just jealous because I have a bigger stick than him. Just ask Brooke. That fucking hogan should try and conquer the x division I can see him making a big impact in that division.[/quote]Wow, you are real intelligent aren't you?

:sgctc:

Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Vince Russo</dt><dd>Jun 15 2013, 08:42:34 AM</dd></dl><div>Hogan is just jealous because I have a bigger stick than him. Just ask Brooke[/quote]
epic-facepalm-gif-5618.jpg

napa

Opener
Reaction score
HULK HOGAN SUCKS. AND THAT S THE BOTOM LINE CUZ NAPA THE KEYBOARD WARIOR SAID SO.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hulk Hogan is the man who gave Ultimate Warrior his greatest match, even Rick Rude couldn't get a good match out of the guy.

Anyone who says Hulk Hogan sucks better stop watching all this American Professional wrestling, because he's the man who brought it in to your living rooms around the world.

That's like saying Elvis sucks because he can't solo like Dimebag Darrell.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
Anyone who says Hulk Hogan sucks better stop watching all this American Professional wrestling, because he's the man who brought it in to your living rooms around the world.
This post say it all. Without Hogan, American professional Wrestling will never be so famous. The fact is: Hogan made american professional wrestling famous.

Anyway, I wonder what would happen if Hogan never join WCW (And TNA) and always stay in WWE until his retirement...........

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's the easy thing to hate on Hogan in the day of internet fandom. You might as well say:

"Hey guiz! ny1 else liek bacon and HATE Hogan? lulz. Punk and Bryan are waaaaaaaaay better!"

No offence, but if Bryan or Punk had their leg purposely broke their first day of training, they wouldn't have made it. Just to make it as far as Hogan did before he blew up was an accomplishment many guys would never achieve today if the landscape was still the same. Wrestling would still be a "big secret", schools would be secretive or even nonexistant.

Why do we live in a world where ANYONE who wants to can test their medal and achieve their dreams?

Why do we live in a world where skinny little guys like HBK and CM Punk are highlighted?

Why is wrestling considered to be entertainment for the whole family, thus opening the door for merchandising like toys and wrestling videogames?

Because of Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan, that's why. Without those two, this forum wouldn't even exist.

People can hate all they want, but Hulk Hogan is the MAN. He will go down in history and the most recognized world champion of his profession. He held the hearts of nearly the entire world population at one point, beloved throughout the whole world.

But hey..... some kids on the internet who weren't even alive for most of Hogan's prime think he sucks. Which is funny, because if Hulk Hogan would have failed and not been the icon he was... it's safe to argue that we wouldn't be here at OSR modding WWE videogames, if the wrestling world had never hit the heights it did in the eighties with Hogan at the helm... we wouldn't have had all that ATTITUDE people loved so much.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
It's the easy thing to hate on Hogan in the day of internet fandom. You might as well say:

"Hey guiz! ny1 else liek bacon and HATE Hogan? lulz. Punk and Bryan are waaaaaaaaay better!"

No offence, but if Bryan or Punk had their leg purposely broke their first day of training, they wouldn't have made it. Just to make it as far as Hogan did before he blew up was an accomplishment many guys would never achieve today if the landscape was still the same. Wrestling would still be a "big secret", schools would be secretive or even nonexistant.

Why do we live in a world where ANYONE who wants to can test their medal and achieve their dreams?

Why do we live in a world where skinny little guys like HBK and CM Punk are highlighted?

Why is wrestling considered to be entertainment for the whole family, thus opening the door for merchandising like toys and wrestling videogames?

Because of Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan, that's why. Without those two, this forum wouldn't even exist.

People can hate all they want, but Hulk Hogan is the MAN. He will go down in history and the most recognized world champion of his profession. He held the hearts of nearly the entire world population at one point, beloved throughout the whole world.

But hey..... some kids on the internet who weren't even alive for most of Hogan's prime think he sucks. Which is funny, because if Hulk Hogan would have failed and not been the icon he was... it's safe to argue that we wouldn't be here at OSR modding WWE videogames, if the wrestling world had never hit the heights it did in the eighties with Hogan at the helm... we wouldn't have had all that ATTITUDE people loved so much.
WHY WON'T IT LET ME LIKE THIS MORE THAN ONCE!?!?

Well said , Bro.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
Vince & Hogan should be President & Vice President of OSR lol.