Hulk Hogan Verbally Agrees to WWE Deal?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Hulk Hogan reportedly has agreed to work with World Wrestling Entertainment again for a short-term run with the company according to a report by Examiner.com.

Their report mentions that although Hogan has not signed a legends deal, he has verbally agreed to work a match and there is even talk of him being a surprised entrant in the 2014 Royal Rumble. Examiner wrote the following about Hogan's return to the company:

“We knew this would happen at some point. It’s my understanding that there isn’t a contract in place, but there’s a verbal agreement that will move forward. It’s just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home.”

As of this writing, we can't officially confirm any of the claims in their report, so take it with a grain of salt.[/quote]

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Good god the size of that picture

Please do NOT let Hogan back in a wrestling ring. I'd sorta kinda agree to it if it was a Rumble appearance, but other than that, NO.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
*waits for the OMGZ HULK IS BACK IN WWE HE IS THE BESTEST EVA!!!! aka the same people who bitched about him being to damn old to be on tb anywhere*

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
hogan isnt gonna have NEARLY as much power/control in WWE as he did in TNA so I say go for it.Regardless of what smarks say he is still very much an asset to the business. As far as actually wrestling, however, I don't think anyone wants to see anything outside of a rumble appearance or an occasional leg drop