I Have Some Questions For Svr 2011 ps2 (HeLp Me)

Mo7amed

Young Lion
Reaction score
Welcome guys ................... In SVR 2011 ps2 please I want to help me

I Have Some Questions For Svr 2011 ps2

First Question :-
---------------------
I want to add player in game but i want to add it to no model in the creat superstar i want to add player.pac to this place in the no model how i do it please help me i want this really

Second Question :-
---------------------
i want to add the pic render player to no model or any player in the game please all tutorial for psp not to ps2
i have the picture not i don't have idea to do it please help me

Third Question :-
---------------------
how to create player in noesis and how i view in the program i don't have ant tutorial to help me please i want to hack the game :D

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
All of your questions are answered in the tutorial section. Take a look through there.

If you seriously can't find it, try looking for the SvR 2010 tutorial. They will be similar.

Mo7amed

Young Lion
Reaction score
no any tutorial i founded yet man all tutorial for psp not for ps2

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Most of our tutorials are for PS2. INCLUDING the things you have asked for. But you may have to start with SvR10 tutorials. The methods are similar.

Mo7amed

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok i want you come get some for this tutorial here because i want to see it please

dadydodo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tutorial section contains 11 pages of search them all first then talk after don't act like a fool

Mo7amed

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your response, but all the education of the game psp

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Did you even read other people's replies? LexHaytham and I have both spelled it out for you.

Mo7amed

Young Lion
Reaction score
I know I swear to God, but this education of the game psp and there are numbers and different things about the game ps2 I Aersbd explain the game ps2 and not the game psp please help me

>>>>>>>>>(The Reverend)<<<<<<<<<<<<

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Someone that can speak his native language should pm him or get in the chatbox. The chatbox doesn't have to comply with the zetaboards policy of English only.