I need help with texture dumping

FuckMasterSkeletor

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm new to this stuff, really all I want to do is make a custom mod to where some of the edit profile pics are actual wrestlers that I've created (Raven, RVD, Hakushi, etc.) and some of the wrestler parts like pants, shirts, etc are also edited into actual attires. I've looked everywhere for tutorials on how to do it, but It never works out. I've got the folders and stuff set up, and when I try to dump the textures the emulator acts like it's working, but nothing shows up in the actual folders.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can you provide screenshots of your Project 64 folder, and the emu settings so we cab figure out what went wrong?

Let's fix this problem for ya.

FuckMasterSkeletor

Young Lion
Reaction score
Well, from what I've seen in the posts that didn't help much, I needed a "hires_texture" and/or "texture_dump" folder in the plugins with a "WWF No Mercy" folder in them. I've got the right plugin, which works fine, and the folders in the plugins folder. But whenever I load up the game and try to dump the files with the pulgin, it ends up either crashing or it doesn't send the textures. Here's a picture with some screenshots of the folders and and the plugin settings.
caps1.jpg

Attachments:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hmm, this is weird, I haven't used rice in yeeeaaaars, let me ask one of the old school guys.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
did you put the "dump textures to files" option?

and if yes, it won't dump textures already loaded. For instance, if you have attire 1 selected it won't dump attire one's textures immediately, but if you switch to attire 2, it will dump the textures for attire 2 since it dumps textures as the emulator loads them

FuckMasterSkeletor

Young Lion
Reaction score
The NekoMancer, I did it exactly how you said to do it, and it still doesn't show up. I tried it on several different attires, and it acted like it was dumping the files, But when I go to check for the files, they don't show up.

FuckMasterSkeletor

Young Lion
Reaction score
I remember trying that yesterday, let me try again just to be sure.
Damn, I could've sworn I did that yesterday, now it works! Thanks for your guy's help, sorry you had to put up with me! :aok: : )