I need help.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
:wall:
If someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of what tools I need to start modding Raw or Raw 2.

I would greatly appreciate it.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
For RAW - you need XPKGUI

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>It has the following Options:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Import = To import one single mod file over the selected one
Export = To export the textures in-game. So that you can edit them yourself and import THAT.

Import mod = This uses a trick of importing mods by paths. Suppose you have a modfile named "STG_WWFCOMALP.dds" in the folder "HALL" which further is in a folder named "STAGE" [or anything] . The Stage folder also has a notepad file. If , via XPKGUI, you select "import mod" and select the notepad file, it'll automatically import the .dds file into its correct position. PROVIDED if you have the exact name.

Export All Files - this exports almost every file in a specified XPK folder to a directory of your choosing</div>

The other tool is XPKPORT developed by MMK. It is used only for importing High Resolution or Big File Sized textures into the game.

Whatever you do, never use XPKIMG. It will crash your game.

I dont know how to mod RAW2 :p sorry

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
For the hell of it, and to test some things to see if I can move what I learn into modding Raw, Raw 2 & WrestleMania 21 on my RGH if possible.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Honestly, whats the harm in trying something different? Sure RAW sucks in a sense of gameplay, but I have seen some pretty epic RAW mods in my time. Geng made some sick stuff.