Importing Move Ani from Other Aki Games(Preview)

pmomo2006

Young Lion
Reaction score
LINKS UPDATE OCTOBER 2013
I added tokis 1 and damage for all the move.

See the text file for all the moves hacks.

If you see any problem (sound etc) or glitch, let me know, this is still a beta version.

With Rom Hacking, you can add some move from VPW2, Revenge, World Tour, WM2k in no mercy, who aren't in this game.

Follow the guide of Wldfb on how if you want to patch your rom: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9417361/1/

or here's my rom hack and patch (update 24th october 2013):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/871kod268onz8py/WWF No Mercy Rom Hack1013ms.zip

Here's some preview form move I already imported in no mercy:

World tour: ground grapple knee drop to face
Ysj0f.gif

Regal taunt world taunt, quick gif...
URuex.gif

and my favorite one... Buff ring presentation from World Tour
Yxwd6.gif

Punch grapple from VPW64 not in no mercy
fadPENk.gif

bulldog from world tour/revenge
CqFZuF8.gif

Double Elbow Strike from Revenge and VPW2 combo
m1VZkqs.gif

Enjoy!!!

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I remember seeing these at NMZ Glad to see you're gonna release a rom soon

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Noob mode ativated :p

I have no idea how it works and am kind of new to the world of NM, so sorry if my questions seem dumb.

Are these moves added to the game or does it replace already existing ones ?

Would the technique you use to do it allow the import of other things like the masks from VPW2 or arenas and rings ?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm with you on the first question, move hacks usually replace an existing move, but this is new to me.

The Masks from VPW2 can be dumped via emulator and re-created with poly-point hacking, I'm assuming the same with arenas. I would make a guess that is isn't possible, but I am not a hacker.

pmomo2006

Young Lion
Reaction score
First post updated with almost every moves I imported.

There's 2 text files, one with imported move replacing move in game.
The other text file, I used MMM and customize MMM from Wldfb, so they don't replace original move just the grapple mod and unused move.

I found a way to make entrance taunt and walking wrestler specific.

This is still beta so if you see any glitch or problem let me know.

Also I had a surprised test at the end of one of the text file(open up your sound speaker). You can also preview it in SD Mall. I don't know if this will fit some save around here... Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!!!

pmomo2006

Young Lion
Reaction score
Already post it when NMZ was still there:

Belt Taunt from revenge (just missing texture belt)

9QsR4eK.gif

frog

Young Lion
Reaction score
This stuff is the best mate.

I have noticed though that the Andre pedigree, or whatever you want to call it, doesn't have any sound with it. Is it possible to fix this?

Thanks

Dann

Young Lion
Reaction score
there was a top rope splash from World Tour that was totally different too

was wondering if you could possibly grab that

Onslaught Six

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is some awesome stuff! A dream come true for an old AKI fan like me. There are even a few moves in there that I didn't know about, like the double elbow strike! (I could never get into VPW64/World Tour, it all started with Revenge for me.)

I think there was at least one turnbuckle grapple move that isn't in NM as well; maybe it was Scott Hall's from Revenge? I also remember some of the Japan-equivalent guys (Han Zo Mon etc.) having it.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Onslaught Six</dt><dd>Apr 16 2014, 02:48:02 AM</dd></dl><div>This is some awesome stuff! A dream come true for an old AKI fan like me. There are even a few moves in there that I didn't know about, like the double elbow strike! (I could never get into VPW64/World Tour, it all started with Revenge for me.)

I think there was at least one turnbuckle grapple move that isn't in NM as well; maybe it was Scott Hall's from Revenge? I also remember some of the Japan-equivalent guys (Han Zo Mon etc.) having it.[/quote]I think it was the top rope razor edge. Uhhh yeah its actually in one of the readmes in the zip pmomo posted. Top Rope Insider Edge Turnbuckle Strong Grapple.