Improving OSR

PTI.FAN

Young Lion
Reaction score
add something like twitter updates in the sidebar

sorry! if i had said anything wrong i am new one here :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You ARE new here, so you should read the board rules. Specifically the ones about signatures. I know you had a chance to read the rules, because everytime someone signs up you are re-directed to them.

Read them, this is my only verbal warning because none of the new people have an excuse for not seeing them.

PTI.FAN

Young Lion
Reaction score
CBV said:
You ARE new here, so you should read the board rules. Specifically the ones about signatures. I know you had a chance to read the rules, because everytime someone signs up you are re-directed to them.

Read them, this is my only verbal warning because none of the new people have an excuse for not seeing them.
sorry Cbv but i'm not redirected to board rules ,by the way thanks i all read the rules done it!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Every new member should be. KWG and I tested it. Edit: can some other members make a throw away account to test it, as well?

PTI.FAN

Young Lion
Reaction score
@ CBV : what do u mean??? i cannot understand my english isnot too good thats why i edited my post again and again>!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Created a new account to test and got automatically redirected to the rules.

N

Nikolai

Crowd Member
I should tell ya 1.Change the theme, it's quite childish
2.Remove revolver maps
3.Make me theme moderator...
I will create an awesome theme
I have worked 3 years in Zetaboards Support...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
lol

edit: In case you couldn't figure it out, my answer was "no".

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Decided to re-instate admin approval for all new accounts. The stupid shit that has been happening recently has pissed me off and now myself and CBV will be able to decide who is welcomed, and who is not.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
All this because someone hates this place so much they refuse to leave.

Typical.