Improving OSR

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CBV said:
................. where is Blue Warrior?
He's here :)

Lots of stuff happened in the last few months.... some good some bad.. but the only important thing is that I'm here, and that I'm healthy and alive, and that I should be happy because of it (Trust me, you should be too)

So yeah, you can assume it wasn't all milk and honey here and that the last thing I wanted to do is open up Photoshop, make some stuff and then log on the forum and make jokes.

During my time off I kind of lost interest in internet, which includes wrestling, gaming and so on, but coming here is always a pleasure, and I'm certain that I'm soon going to be ready to become an active member again.
Cause seeing you guys here really makes me happy and being a part of this amazing community feels awesome.

Even though I'm not really in the mood for anything at this point, I hope that I'm going to get back in everything with time, I just want you people to have patience with me :D

Everyone here knows that I do some GFX. It's pretty much everything I contribute to the forum. Most of you mod, I make stuff in Photoshop XD
About that, I really don't know when I'm going to start accepting requests again, because I haven't opened Photoshop in months and I think I lost it, and seeing all those new guys and work makes me think that I'm not needed in the field. But I'm going to try to get even better than I was before :)

BTW tna it is so nice to see you guys miss me :) I missed you too.

OK, so the point is I'm back, and I'm going to need some time to, ya know, become Blue Warrior again.

Enjoy :B-)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Welcome back brother. No need to explain a thing. You have your personal life, just like everybody else and shit happes in life. Great to see you back old friend.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Welcome Back Blue Warrior, I missed your presence tbh...I just came back either...lol
apparently I came back just in time lol

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Welcome back, Blue Warrior.
The return of Blue Warrior will make OSR more greater than ever.

Once again: Welcome back, Blue Warrior.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hahah, thank you guys on all your welcomes :)

I am so glad to see that OSR never stopped improving and growing, and that we are stronger than ever!

4000 members and almost 100 000 posts!!! That is huge!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Personally and no offence,i don't really know who the fuck you are,neither do you but you seem like a pretty awesome dude and welcome back bro,always happy when someone important comes back to his hometown in your case OSR,again welcome back bro :)

M

marclar316

Crowd Member
IMO the spam section makes the board look kind of silly.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Since Zeno bumped the thread I'm gonna post a suggestion.

How about changing colors of the like feature to something more visible. It's really hard to read how many likes there are and who liked a post because the colors of letters and the background are really similar.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The like system conflicts with the theme, I haven't had any luck changing it. Just highlight the likes.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
For new and old posts, can we use the modern scratch W logo and the legends W respectfully?

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, but it could cause confusion. It is like saying one is good and one is not. Do we use the scratch logo for unread (new) posts and then the legends for read (old) stuff? Whichever way we went, we would get people asking us to switch them around.

It is CBV and AKI that will be making the decision on this. But I agree that the former WWE logos should be used here somehow.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The new topic icons Bombadier will be in use, soon, I'm just swamped right now. No worries. :)

Noktin

Midcard
Reaction score
Maybe it will be useful to add "report" button near the post, so it will be more easy for administration of the OSR to moderate this forum.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Last we time we had that report button (which was removed last week) 9/10 uses of said button were not for its intended purpose.

Scott

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 30 2013, 09:48:42 AM</dd></dl><div>Since Zeno bumped the thread I'm gonna post a suggestion.

How about changing colors of the like feature to something more visible. It's really hard to read how many likes there are and who liked a post because the colors of letters and the background are really similar.[/quote]i agree with u
i must do this to see who like the post
aCwYRAp.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Did any of you read my response to that? Like.... ANY of you? It was just talked about.

Jerks. :p
CBV said:
The like system conflicts with the theme, I haven't had any luck changing it. Just highlight the likes.
You guys should read the whole damn thread before asking stuff..... you missed it by just a few posts. Please, make some effort if you expect me to for this place.

I'm not good at editing the CSS or writing code, so... either I can learn that inside and out or I can work on my save.

I choose Showdown 64. Because in the end, we're all modders here, or fans of modding.