Injustice:Gods Among Us GTA SA Skins

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :hi this is my first ever post in the GTA section.i want to tell you guys a little bit of a story.Two weeks back,I saw the GTA section for the first time in OSR,I was really amazed by seeing WWE Superstars in GTA San Andreas in replace of CJ.From that day onwards i searched GTA SA mods on Google and i got superheroes,Mortal Kombat Characters,Wrestlers,Almost Everyone! I downloaded so many skins and a few days back i felt that i should also create something.So yesterday,i tried to make my first ever skin for GTA SA,and guess what it turned out to be pretty good.So Guys I'am planning to release a GTA San Andreas Skin pack based on the new Superhero game Injustice:Gods Among Us.Yesterday i made Cyborg and today i made the powerful BANE! Here are just the previews,as they have some minor bugs.

Cyborg:
CyborgGTASA_zps0633e60b.png

Bane:
BaneGTASA_zps7b26d30c.png

I'am also ready to take requests as i want to improve my skills,if someone wants me to convert anyone to GTA SA,it can be a wrestler,a superhero,a streetfighter or a MK character,anyone, just tell me i will gladly do it.Just one more thing i don't have the yukes script for 3DS Max,so if anyone wants me to convert a WWE Superstar,can you kindly send me the obj file of that superstar.

D

danielduarte

Crowd Member
coul you make a Joel (with backpack) skin from The last of us

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
OK,bro i will try to make it as early as possible. :yes:

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
When SA is ashes..you have my permission to die XD

Great work!

G

gtarkhamworldinfinity

Crowd Member
John360 said:
Hi Everyone :hi this is my first ever post in the GTA section.i want to tell you guys a little bit of a story.Two weeks back,I saw the GTA section for the first time in OSR,I was really amazed by seeing WWE Superstars in GTA San Andreas in replace of CJ.From that day onwards i searched GTA SA mods on Google and i got superheroes,Mortal Kombat Characters,Wrestlers,Almost Everyone! I downloaded so many skins and a few days back i felt that i should also create something.So yesterday,i tried to make my first ever skin for GTA SA,and guess what it turned out to be pretty good.So Guys I'am planning to release a GTA San Andreas Skin pack based on the new Superhero game Injustice:Gods Among Us.Yesterday i made Cyborg and today i made the powerful BANE! Here are just the previews,as they have some minor bugs.

Cyborg:
CyborgGTASA_zps0633e60b.png

Bane:
BaneGTASA_zps7b26d30c.png

I'am also ready to take requests as i want to improve my skills,if someone wants me to convert anyone to GTA SA,it can be a wrestler,a superhero,a streetfighter or a MK character,anyone, just tell me i will gladly do it.Just one more thing i don't have the yukes script for 3DS Max,so if anyone wants me to convert a WWE Superstar,can you kindly send me the obj file of that superstar.
pls