John Cena Talked About His WWE In-Ring Future

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
John-Cena-Raw-Talk-645x370.jpg

Source: Wrestling Inc.
John Cena recently appeared on Popcorn with Peter Travers to promote his new "Blockers" movie. It was noted that Cena is "giving some serious throught to what comes next in his career after wrestling."

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>"The fact that I've been able to do it at the pace that I have for 16 years, that's not your regular statistic. That falls into like the Tom Brady category. I'm not supposed to be where I am anyway. So I don't know when it's all going to end."[/quote]
On a side-note (and a little bit off-the-topic):
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here... 9 months, I supposed? Haha. Anyway, Hello to anyone that read this topic!

Ronzo34

Young Lion
Reaction score
i will always remember that time cena faced rvd , "you cant wrestle" chants from the crowd, fuck john cena worst ever , i hope he goes away and takes roman with him

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think John Cena is great. Used to hate him, but the more I learned about the craft the more I respect him and his uncanny ability. Just because a rowdy crowd chants something doesn't make it true.

Ronzo34

Young Lion
Reaction score
i just never liked the gimmick, mark walberg with a lame finisher , idk maybe im biased but i think wwe push of him and people like him is the reason wwe is so corny now but dont mind me i hate everything and my expectations of wrestling are unrealistic

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hate to break it to ya, but it's always been corny.

Even the "edgy" attitude era stuff was basically corny toilet humor for 14 year olds.

Cena has been consistent for damn near 15 years, he doesn't injure anyone, his public image isn't tattered with scandals, and he's a workhorse the likes we may never see, again.

Sure, you don't have to like his finish, but imagine actually getting thrown that high and far, you're pretty much airborne the way he does it, anymore.

Wrestling is business, and you have to make sure that your flagship guy is going to be able to [perform as much as possible without fear of scandal/injury. Cena fits that bill, as does Roman. Just like Rock, Triple H, Austin, and Hogan before them. They didn't have the most dazzling moves, but they most certainly had less injuries than the guys who were doing the crazy, high flying and dangerous stuff.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm not saying you have to enjoy Cena, but hopefully you understand why it seems to be the guys with more boring moves on top.

Like who and what you like, and don't let anyone change it. :)