John360's GTA San Andreas Creations

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah, sorry I should have realised bro. How about importing starwars characters from PC games then? Maybe Darth Vader?

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
It is possible bro,you can import any 3D model from any game to the PC version of GTA SA.You would have to rig the model in 3DS Max like putting bones to every part of the model.Then using GTA Kam scripts you would have to import the model as a dff file (dff are the model files of GTA SA).Then comes the txd part (txd are the texture files of GTA SA)you would have to use Txd workshop to import the textures of your character,i may later write a tutorial on this.And in the final step you would have to put the dff and txd files which you have made to the skin.img using Img tool,i have written a tutorial about this,make sure to check it out.By the way my next skin would be Darthvader! :star wars:

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
John360 said:
Here is a small preview of my Crash Bandicoot skin,i will try to release it as soon as possible.

CrashBandicoot_zps54e1cef3.png
:bg

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
John360 said:
@tnafan I think it might be possible but modding the PS2 version of GTA San andreas is very complicated,almost all people mod GTA SA in PC only.I'am also modding the PC version.
PS2 cannot be modded, only like small modifications can be made, but no model modding. VCS and LCS is possible, but yet again, no models can be replaced, you can only edit the textures. :)

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
C3P0 from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed released in first post.

c3p0_zpsb0a0dac4.png

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Boba Fett from Star Wars:The Force Unleashed 2 released in first post.

BobaFett_zpsbb7ae51a.png

Here is a preview of my Darthvader skin,i will release both Crash Bandicoot and Darthvader hopefully in a few days,as they both have many bugs,so therefore i will have to rig them again.

Darthvader_zps95cb28eb.png

GAME MASTER

Opener
Reaction score
omg! you have done an amazing job bro,totally awesome .gr8t work man:)

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys,all of your comments means a lot to me. :yes:

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Clone Trooper from Star Wars - Clone Wars Adventures released in first post.

clonetrooper_zps65f90113.png

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Scorpion and Megaman released in first post.

Scorpion_zps973e53da.png

megamanx_zps692e8154.png

Note:Both Scorpion and Megaman have some bugs,i will try my best to fix them. :yes: