JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

Creek

Young Lion
Reaction score
So it took me a good while to get into JJBA. I heard plenty of good things about it as a franchise way before I started watching the 2012 animated adaption near the end of last summer, I was hooked instantly. I've been sticking with it until Part 4, i'm still on the fence if I should finish it up since I've been spoiled of the last few episodes. However i'm on board for Part 5 and anything else in the future.

Anyone else enjoy JoJo? Would love to fangasm about it with others :good news

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I think my profile picture says it all. lol
My first experience with JJBA was back in 2010 with the Capcom game,however I was actually looking for another CPS3 game (3rd Strike),and I just dismissed it as a weird Japanese game. Eventually,the internet started talking a lot about it because of the anime,so I decided to watch. No regrets at all.

I'm kinda okay with Part 4 ending and I'm not mourning it,and it's one of my favorite parts tho,but it has it's flaws,but goddamn,did it have great intros,I just wish Araki would've done more with
the "villains of the week" who became friends,even more at the end during the confrontation with Kira.

Creek

Young Lion
Reaction score
I think the only time I disliked the series was Part 3. Trust me, it's got some great stuff, but it felt like a slog at times. :mytigger:

I'm excited to see what style of soundtrack the future parts use.