Kamala

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
8zLAdFN.png

I don't typically MOD wrestlers, but to honour Kamala's recent passing, I created this MOD as a tribute. RIP Kamala (1950 - 2020). 

As this MOD will not be a part of my UFC release, please message me on here if you're interested in adding this one to your collection.

* Giant Kimala II in the VPW2 game is not the same Kamala, something I just discovered after a little research!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Nice. I thought VPW2 Kimala was Kamala from WWF?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the original, who recently passed away, ever worked in Japan, just II.

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
KWG said:
bluntfello said:
Nice. I thought VPW2 Kimala was Kamala from WWF?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the original, who recently passed away, ever worked in Japan, just II. 

According to Wikipedia, the original Kamala wrestled for All Japan Pro Wrestling back in 1985. Makes sense that there is a Giant Kimala II that appeared after this I guess. Anyways the original Kamala was James Harris, and Giant Kimala II is Ben Peacock. Fun fact of the day!

DaveInOCNJ

Young Lion
Reaction score
Galactus said:
According to Wikipedia, the original Kamala wrestled for All Japan Pro Wrestling back in 1985. Makes sense that there is a Giant Kimala II that appeared after this I guess. Anyways the original Kamala was James Harris, and Giant Kimala II is Ben Peacock. Fun fact of the day!

That's true. Harris was asked about it in a shoot interview I have, and he said Peacock asked for his blessing to become Giant Kimala II in Japan, so he gave it to him.