Kodeine's Day Of Reckoning 2 Vault

Kodeine

Backstage Worker
Staff member
Reaction score
For the past 3 months I've been working on Texture Mods for DoR2 plus an attire pack there are also caws in this as well made by Tunski heres some screenshots:

[img=480x254] [img=480x254]
the Download Link to version 2 and attire pack

Credits:

Sero: Triple H face texture, and WM20/Bad Blood '04 attire. Also his Bret Hart attire pack - best attires for Bret ever

DafR: My co-partner who helped out with half of the attires
Riot: Kurt Angle attire
Tunski: For save number two, including Homicide and more
Probably Rob: Helping clean the pixels off the textures
Champion Gamer: For helping with some textures and morale support
The Nightmare Ajax: Helping re-organise the folders, and for testing the mod to see if it worked... for half an hour 
Probably Rob has recorded a direct quote from The Nightmare Ajax which is definitely a real quote and not something to tease with:
"Why am I so dumb and this isn't working?"
Leon Blackgrave: Allowing me to use some of his assets for this mod, such as arenas, The Rock textures, Edge's new face, TNA Kurt Angle's face textures, and Randy Orton's tattoo sleeves in the attire pack

Kodeine

Backstage Worker
Staff member
Reaction score
I present A MINI Day Of Reckoning 2 Attire Pack featuring attires from Christian, HBK, Beniot And The Masterpiece Chris masters (these are old files from my vault from 2015 - 16) until i feel like working on V3 maybe mid 2021 till then enjoy Link to the pack

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kodeine said:
I present A MINI Day Of Reckoning 2 Attire Pack featuring attires from Christian, HBK, Beniot And The Masterpiece Chris masters (these are old files from my vault from 2015 - 16) until i feel like working on V3 maybe mid 2021 till then enjoy Link to the pack

The link doesn't work anymore.

Kodeine

Backstage Worker
Staff member
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
Kodeine said:

The link doesn't work anymore.

Try this one for some odd reason mega had a very weird glitch The New Link

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks! Good work by the way, the arenas are impressive. The caws too, can't believe Mil Mascaras was in there lol