Last time you played No Mercy?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I haven't played in about a week, last time I was playing I was taking on all comers as Jake the Snake in WWF Legends, and in WWE 2013 I do believe I was using CM Punk to feud with Austin.

What about you guys? Any good matches, recently? Fun shit that happened? We need a thread just about the goodness that is No Mercy's gameplay.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Last time I played no mercy was yesterday, I was testing out the move replacements for Wolfpac69 Mayham mod, well anyway, I was playing as Ultimo Dragon vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger, and it was tough, as I dropped the Dragon Attack, the Asai DDT, and the Dragonsteiner on Liger and still didn't finish him, Finally I was able to survive A Liger Bomb and a Running Liger Bomb to gain my momentum back, then I hit him with a combination of the Asia DDT and a Dragon attack after 18 minutes of a grueling battle to get the victory. In another match I was Sid Vicious vs Wrath, lets just say My luck wasn't so good in this one as I suffered through way too many Pump Handle Slams, I was never able to gain enough momentum.

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I played about a couple of hours ago. I was trying out some new people that I'm adding to my custom fed. I didn't actually finish any matches, I was testing if their movesets match them.

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Played yesterday.
Get stunned by Austin two times before making him tap with Walls of Jericho. :)

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
24 hours ago, Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman - Paul Heyman runs down, Dreamer grabs him to the corner and top rope DvD's him. Then Dreamer does the same to Sandman from another corner on top of Heyman. Dreamer pins both Heyman and Sandman. Looked pretty sweet from a players point of view, because it looked like Sandman did a senton to Heyman as he came down off the DvD.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Playing right now on my new OUYA system. Its android based but runs emulayors Just finished a match between CM Punk and Cena on thr B2B save.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Does the Ouya work with textures, as well? If so I am sold on that thing, I've been curious about it.

mrdoa

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@CBV yes textures would work with OUYA if you had the right emulator. Here's an example

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Awesome! If hacks work I'm getting myself a new No Mercy machine!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just finished a match on my fav' save of all time Back 2 Basics! Had a match with Kaval and Dolph Ziggler in a ladder match,whats suprising is Dolph didn't even try to get to the ladder untill he hit the finisher,than i got him down and did a swanton from the turnbuckle and got the case.

overall it was a solid match i really enjoyed it,can't wait for the new update!

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
TheJuice's TNA save, Daniels vs Roode. No one really dominates, Daniels hits the Angel's wings but Roode goes back in the match, Roode grabs Daniels from behind, Daniels counters with an elbow to the face and pele kick then goes on the turnbuckle and does a moonsault ends the match with a regular pinfall.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just played No Mercy after a long time. DB vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship from the WWE 2013 save with the newest Daniel Bryan (all thanks to the WWE 2013 Team). 25 minutes and 13 seconds of one of the best matches I ever played. DB got a top rope hurricanrana and a top rope german suplex early in the match, but couldn't hit Orton with the flying headbutt. Orton was in control for a lot of the match, reversing everything Bryan hit him with. There was even one spot where Daniel did his backflip and Orton hit him with the Canadian Neckbreaker. But in the end, in the middle of the ring, it was yet again the start of Daniel Bryan's time. No fast count, just Orton tapping out.

I think I cursed the name of No Mercy 5 times, but man that was a fun match.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
CBV said:
Awesome! If hacks work I'm getting myself a new No Mercy machine!
Hacks work. I have not played my OUYA for a while (WWE 2013 and GTA5 are taking up my time) but when I played the B2B save it worked. I am going to test things out more with the OUYA as it has some rather cool features and especially playing NM on a HD TV is so satisfying, if textures work properly it opens up even more possibilities.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
My girlfriend learned how to play no Mercy last night, and we ended up having a 24 man rumble. I got cocky and was eliminated thinking she hadn't figured out running attacks completely. She was playing possum.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was playing it on new years eve while fire works were going off outside my house.

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
A few minutes before logging on here and seeing this topic, lol. Hype Bros, baby!

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Was toying with vanilla WWF No Mercy recently and some CAWs, it's been so long i hadn't played it without mods, and just witnessed "Aki Woman" making her triumphant comeback by defeating "Aki Woman Dark" (her evil lucha counterpart :D ) by K.O. after a Death Valley River outside of the ring.

u5FLIih.jpg

This despite the interference of that treacherous Undertaker that had took the side of Aki Woman Dark.

The mid-match was a lot of fun as i always have the "occasional spirit boost" cheat enabled (my all time favorite code), it favoured Aki Woman Dark that got the upper hand suddenly until Aki Woman managed to overcome the odds that were clearly stacked against her, especially when Undertaker came to help her opponent.

But Aki justice prevailed :D