Lets honour Hulkamania

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Hulkamania is no more in the books of WWE.
But even they know that Hulkamania is immortal and will live forever.
It will always be there in the hearts of the guys whose hearts popped out when Hulk came out.
He will always live in the hearts of the kids who considered hulk their hero.

<big>So lets honour hulkamania with some of our artwork guys</big>

I know this should be in the GFX section but that section is too inactive. And I didnt want this to be neglected

Here is mine. Worked a lot on cartooning him.

thankyouhulk.jpg

#ThankYouHulk #HulkamaniaWillLiveForever

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
hulk-hogan-with-his-severed-head-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is arguably the best hogan you can ever have. He was a different hulk hogan, he didn't do that dumb cheesy crap that Hulk hogan does in EVERY Match. you know? Hulk gets pushed, Hulk revives, becomes immortal. There was no more of that when hollywood came out. NWO also revolutionized heels and made them look cool. I will definitely miss this hogan

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Hollywood Hulk Hogan is arguably the best hogan you can ever have.[/quote]

mate are you serious this is the best damn hogan:
1d5fITn.jpg

sorry couldn't help myself :p

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I don't think celebrating Hogan is the right thing. Hogan and Hulkamania were important, but celebrating Hulkamania means celebrating Hogan. And it's wrong after what he said. It seems you're defending him after what he said. It seems you don't care of what he said. He hurt people with those words. Nobody must defend someone after something like this. So, no thanks

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Fuck that.

I'll celebrate Hogan all I want.

You fuckers don't say that stupid crap about Warrior or Vince McMahon, so drop it until you get consistent in your ethics.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Keson said:
Fuck that.

I'll celebrate Hogan all I want.

You fuckers don't say that stupid crap about Warrior or Vince McMahon, so drop it until you get consistent in your ethics.
I've never written about Warrior and McMahon because no one has asked me. The truth? I really don't understand why a Warrior prize, we all know that he spent half of his life in ring, and the rest having racist attitude. On Vince there are a lot of things to say. In WWE there is more racism than you think. So no different thoughts about Warrior and Vince. You are free to celebrate who you want. Absolutely. I only wrote what were my thoughts

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Well duh, yeah. I will.

Maybe keep in mind not everything people said a decade ago still counts.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Keson said:
Well duh, yeah. I will.

Maybe keep in mind not everything people said a decade ago still counts.
Maybe yes. But the important is not when he said something, but what he said. It wasn't something you say when you are angry. He only recognized Brooke's relationship only because he is rich. So this show us that he his a racist. And he accepted to use those parts of the video during the process against Gawker, so we no longer can consider this sonething private

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This thread is to honor Hogan, not have some teenager try to talk down to me about ethics. If you derail this thread one more time I'm banning your fucking ignorant ass.

You want to discuss what he said? Go to the thread dedicated to discussing that issue!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of what Terry Gene Bollea said, let's separate him with Hulk Hogan. Yeah, I know they are both same person, but for me, they are different person (Call me crazy, but yeah, I am crazy.). If you want to hate Hulk Hogan because of his racism comment/remark, then hate Terry Gene Bollea, but don't hate Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogan is the greatest legend in wrestling business. Without him, WWE and the whole wrestling industry wouldn't go this far. Without Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania, there would be no Nadimmania in the first place, brother.

Regarding this racism controversy, I've got three resolution exclusive for OSR only. This is not UN Resolution. This is Nadimmania Resolution:

1. Forgive Terry Gene Bollea for all of his racism remark, and forget about this whole thing.
(This resolution apply for those who have a pure and gentle heart.)

2. Stop hate Hulk Hogan, but you can hate Terry Gene Bollea as much as you want, but stop hate Hulk Hogan.
(This resolution apply for those who already hate Hulk Hogan so much.)

3. Think of this topic as "Let's Honor Nadimmania". Nadimmania runs wild, brother!
(This resolution apply for those who wants to be a part of "Nadimmania's Mania".)

HULK-HOGAN-psd13413.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
The only thing i have to say is this.....

"Let those without sin, cast the first stone."

<big><big>Hulkamania WILL live forever.</big></big>
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think Weird Al should lose his record contract because he made fun of fat people in the 80's.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@Bluntfello: this are my pixelart man LIKE my Facebook page (OzPro) on my sig below for heaps more!!!

FUSION HA!!!

hollywoodozpro_zps3etrluem.gif
hoganozpro_zpsycv7ydqo.gif

The thing that is really pissing me off though... is how ppl jump on the Media Band Wagon so fast....

Look at HH's track record from Mr. T all the way to The Rock, Malone, Rodman, Zeus, etc... His actions speak louder, hundreds of Make A Wishes for sick kids...

The worst part is ppl do not realise that this is PRIVACY INVASION your God given right to have freedom of speech taken away (and no I do not condone his words) but FFS you think Vince never gets racist at home!?

Let's make one thing clear, if it wasn't for HH NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE IN THIS FORUM IN THIS FANDOM TODAY, not you - not me - not them.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Hogan Honour Preview, HE even has his moveset :D
snap0000.jpg
[/SPOILER]