List of who's work you can and cannot use.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Since most people don't read the rules, here is The Modders "Do Not Edit" and "Can Edit" Textures/Hacks List. Please abide by this and anyone caught using someones textures that are not allowed to be edited will be repremanded, and lead to a ban! Also if you use anyone's textures from the "Can Use" textures list, please post credit of the original creator of the textures. It's common courtesy and respect. ;)

The following people have allowed for their Textures/Hacks/Codes to be use, credit however is appreciated:

Iccotracs
FTW JMe
AKI Man (Textures)
ImBored
Slimulation X (Codes Only)
Cuey
Ronaldrain
cowboyvenus (CBV)
Gazwefc
D-GenerationX69
Blitz64 (Codes & Textures)

The Following Modders do NOT want there work edited. Please don't edit their stuff and respect that:

The Juice
KussenKDogg
Hiw
Damplo
Striker
Alanchiz
AKI Man (Codes)
Kamikaze Kid
Saiko
Rudi
FPD
Slimulation X
Nips(Loco)
DaveSavedTheDay
Kody
jcsix
nWo mark
Monarch
Super Luigi

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Copy/Pasted straight from WLF eh, lol. Also, I suggest you add Monarch to this list as we don't want any of our work used for compilations or parts of our mods used for individual modding purposes.

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I actually copy and pasted it from our rules, so whoever wrote those is to blame. :) I decided to re-post it here, since a lot of people don't take the time to read the rules.

But yeah, good call on Monarch. Will do! If there is anyone I missed, let me know!

Blitz64

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This is an old list from the Spring. I've been saying this for the last week. I don't want anything of mine used in compilations, saves, or projects. Period. Credit or not. I'd like my own codes to be more exclusive for saves I'm helping develop.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Blitz64 said:
This is an old list from the Spring. I've been saying this for the last week. I don't want anything of mine used in compilations, saves, or projects. Period. Credit or not. I'd like my own codes to be more exclusive for saves I'm helping develop.
Could you please be more specific because man you have made a ton of codes for No Mercy.

DegenerationX69

Young Lion
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention that my codes are free to use and edit for any release.

Blitz64

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>M.</dt><dd>Oct 25 2011, 01:28:40 AM</dd></dl><div>
Blitz64 said:
Could you please be more specific because man you have made a ton of codes for No Mercy.[/quote]Nothing I've ever released. If it's a private save, sure. But something with a download link, and one of my codes in the cheat file, not cool with me anymore. Basically, I don't want to connected with *this* No Mercy community. Not OSR specifically, but the NMZ, OSR, TWR, WLF.... that same club of people. I'm part of a new site now. If there is no mature respect for that decision, then there are 20 people on that last I don't feel the need to show respect to either.

owfnvsifnldsvdaskn;l

Sorry for the typo. I tripped over my ego. :unsure:

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
Blitz64 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>M.</dt><dd>Oct 25 2011, 01:28:40 AM</dd></dl><div>
Blitz64 said:
Could you please be more specific because man you have made a ton of codes for No Mercy.
Nothing I've ever released. If it's a private save, sure. But something with a download link, and one of my codes in the cheat file, not cool with me anymore. Basically, I don't want to connected with *this* No Mercy community. Not OSR specifically, but the NMZ, OSR, TWR, WLF.... that same club of people. I'm part of a new site now. If there is no mature respect for that decision, then there are 20 people on that last I don't feel the need to show respect to either.

owfnvsifnldsvdaskn;l

Sorry for the typo. I tripped over my ego. :unsure:

[/quote]You're breaking my heart. So many dreams of Wargames or at least the WCW Cage match (essentially the same with a top on it and no escape option) flushed down the toilet. :(

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to edit my Stuff,just give credits. Bruce Campbell

EDIT: Not only the NM stuff,but everything. :toast:

G.M.Spectre

Young Lion
Reaction score
Anything I make for my project is good to go for anyone here, just double check the credits because I also used some resources from the list up in the first post.