Lucha Underground

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Just finished the first episode and I'm really impressed, anyone else watching? I think I have a new must see show! Definitely going to have to include some of them in Showdown, and that arena is a MUST.

The cinematography is ground breaking, in my opinion, I love the presentation. Prince Puma is freaking AWESOME!

Here's links to the first three episode:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 1</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 2</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 3</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 4</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree, its amazing, with very interesting characters/attires/masks and great matches, direction, atmosphere, and arena as you said.

I suggest to our modders to watch it :)

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
i've watched the first two episodes and they where excellent, prince puma vs jo mo was a highlight, it's quite ground breaking and yet it some how reminds me of ECW(for the experimental approach/ and focus on good wrestling) and the short lived pro wrestling society x(production values/ camera style) all in all i'm excited to see where this goes

Reaction score
I love the promotional shots like the one you posted, Keson. I really enjoy the episodes so far. Really great to see Chavo utilized so well (FINALLY). I was amazed to find out to find out who Mil Muertes is, but I dont dig his tights. Prince Puma is freaking awesome. And what the hell with the triple threat from this weeks show? That was insane.
The only thing I am not a fan of (aside from Muertes' tights) is the men vs. women wrestling.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Apparently tickets for lucha underground are free, so I think I'm buying a plane ticket to LA to catch a show in January.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lucha Underground, where psychology goes to die a slow painful death.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Lucha Libre isn't for everyone. I enjoy a lot of different wrestling styles, and sometimes it's fun to just enjoy an athletic spectacle. Lucha Underground is a lot of fun for me.

Wrestling is a lot like music, no one has the same tastes or visions of what it should be.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anyway, episode 4 is now up and for those people who would like to watch episode 4, I will leave a link for you.
and to complete the list in the 1st post.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 4</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
AWESOME! Thanks for posting, added to the first post.

Reaction score
This week started and ended weak for me which kind of sucks. Generally, women' wrestling doesn't do it for me, so I am already biased, but it seemed like these two had never wrestled each other before. Looked to be a lot of miscommunication between the two. The last match had this rush ending interrupted by this segment with Prince Puma getting attacked. The masked guys were great.
I love that they subtitled some of the competitors so they could do promos.

Ooops, forgot to mention the pre-cut table was a misfire.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
this is incredible, recently gave me time to see the first chapter, and I see that in the Latin version in Spanish, comments that the legend of comentarismos Hugo Savinovich that in 2012 the wwe so goodbye after so many years since the era attitude and motive for which I stop watching wwe for 2 years, prince puma seems king of tekken but everything is great, you can fight men against women that I leave us wwf, everything is amazing, I think the Lucha Underground is the only thing you could give real competition to the wwe.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Watched some more Lucha Underground, most main events are awesome.
I think main events with Big Ryck were not very good.
I especially like Puma, Fenix, Mil - Mundo is also good - Pentagon and Drago have very interesting attires.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like how the crowd got louder and more energetic in the later episodes.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Episode 6</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

Reaction score
I need to see Wednesday' episode. Prince Puma is Ricochet from Dragon Gate. In case anyone wants to see some more of his matches. Dragon Gate has some unbelievable matches.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I should check out Dragon Gate, heard great things. This show has me hooked, can't wait to see the ladder match next week.

Creek

Young Lion
Reaction score
Links to the episodes here take you to a 404 page :comp: