making your own cheats, How? and my progress so far.

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
ive heard this is possible, but have no idea how to do it. in my updated cht file in pj64 i have a list of wrestlers.. but the whole roster i have isnt listed. like somoa joe, i cant access at all when it comes to his moves. how do i go about doing this? if anybody can guide me to the right topic id be absolutely stoked. If i can get this. i can move on to the entrance music after i fix everybody with their BS movesets lol. There's so much i still need to cover to try and make this game Phenomenal!

what i have left:

1. Entrance music for all wrestlers
2. better move hacks ( styles clash is all jacked up with the cht file i have)
3. Input new pictures of superstar ( barron corbin, buh buh, devon)
4. Try and get the hi res texture to work for Styles. (this may have to do with cht file also i believe)
5. Change Titantrons ( im gonna have to get good to do this)

my situation started a little different than most being as the 1st 2 mods i got were BAD and had BAD fla files. and then a good one i got off of youtube. so basically ive got 3 mods in 1 im using to make my version. ( 1 being for the start screen and arenas, 2 for the textures of wrestlers and 1 for the cht file..) does this mean i got more options? lol i have no idea but im close to finishing what i came here to accomplish.

Thanks to Nekromancer / Tyler black for replying to my cries for help. Keson and the numerous of YOU who have posted the tutorials on how to do this. i have not ventured into making my own anything. ( in fear im going to mess up big time!!!) but have used what you guys have all done here in order to try and force myself to build the confidence to venture on my own. so im trying to get the concepts you pros use

so theres some key things i need to know..

dump textures: why do we do this? what is this for? i see tutorial on it, BUT it doesnt say WHY WE DO IT!
moveset version 3: how do i get this to save more than 1 wrestlers moveset? so i can mod each wrestler.
Making a cheat for each wrestler not listed: so i can atleast try and mod the moves.
entrance music, will dumping textures help remove some of the crap music and let me replace them with new ones?

again thank you guys for being patient with me.
Ngunn421

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
ok.. so ive finished aj styles.. thank you no mercy 2k16 mods on facebook. dude kicks ass! he got anderson and gallows too.. perfect. so where im at now.. titan trons and entrance music.. im also still having cheat issues.. i replaced damien sandow with anderson and gallows.. i try to edit sandows moves in cheats and project 64 shuts down... what did i do wrong?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Facebook No Mercy "modders" are just a bunch of blatant thieves.

I don't like to use that term but there's no other way to refer to them.

Those people aren't welcome here or in any respectable modding community.

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
i know nothing of the history between yall and i have no opinion.. but i do know this.. ive been here since may 19th, and its july 1st.. and ive got a complete, hacked version of wwf no mercy with modded music updated moves, real year wrestlers, and it costed me nothing but time.. thanks to all of you who made it possible to do.. and thats no mercy mods as well. as far as im concerned i thank all of you for helping me achieve my goal in record time so my son can play an updated wrestling game without me shelling out 59 dollars to buy the newest game from 2k that i know im not going to like. the community here for no mercy from what i can tell is small. kinda like the tecmo super bowl community im apart of.. One difference is in Tecmo.. we all get along.. we may not all like eachother.. but we get along for the GAMES SAKE.. and the website too. were not gonna get any bigger here unless we change our ways.. Now that ive gotten what i wanted.. now its time to do what is needed.. LETS PUT 2K Down! or atleast attempt to compete.. 1st step is for everybody to get on the same page and stop bickering over small shit. We need to work together if we are going to get passed where we are now. Just IMO... ive been running my own business in America here for 12 plus years.. And its always best if we share the same idea, and were both out for the same thing. we gotta work together. Sorry for the lengthy reply. but i believe this had to be said by a guy on the outside..... looking in.
this is how to edit the music in the game using the roster tool and setting the offset.. youre welcome