Match for Next Week's RAW, John Morrison Returns

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>- John Morrison made his return on tonight's RAW from Hampton, Virginia. Morrison was introduced by Triple H and came out to attack R-Truth. "Starship Pain" was trending on Twitter after his return.

- WWE has announced that Natalya, Beth Phoenix, The Bella Twins, AJ Lee, Gail Kim, Eve Torres, Rosa Mendes, Kaitlyn, Alicia Fox, Melina, Maryse and Tamina will compete in a #1 contender's battle royal on next week's RAW.

The winner will face Kelly Kelly for the WWE Divas Title at next month's SummerSlam pay-per-view. [/quote]

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I didn't like the idea of the last title match but the last 3 minutes of raw made the entire show.
I can say I'm a fan of Raw again.
Nice to see JR back too.He's the best in the world at the announce table.

I hope there will be some kind of ROH invasion because CM Punk is using now his ROH theme.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah man! I have not watch much WWE since MITB PPV, but now im a fan again of the product. I just hope they keep this going for aslong as possible. Also great to hear his "ROH" theme..

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
KOW were signed,Cabana cancelled his indy bookings and now Punk comes out on Cult of Personality.ROH invasion?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Now that would be epic Aditza bro! I think this could lead to some mini ROH invasion.. Lets keep our fingers crossed..