Morgan's Return Update, Nasty Boys Upset with TNA

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>- Matt Morgan has been cleared to wrestle and is scheduled to face Samoa Joe at the No Surrender pay-per-view. Morgan wrote the following on Twitter yesterday:

"First REAL chest workout now in gym. Rehabs been great,pec is reattached& im 100% cleared! Hardwork DOES payoff(those 3 a days=worth it!)"

- The Nasty Boys did an interview with Matthew Aaron at the Chicago Comic Con earlier this month, which you can see below. Jerry Sags says they feel betrayed by TNA after their brief run last year and feel that they could have done a major, long-term feud with Team 3D. Sags says TNA mishandled their time there and mistreated them.

<iframe type='text/html' width='560' height='349' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
The Nasty Boys suck , from when they started in Memphis to today. Always have always will, i remember when they left Memphis & came back billed themselves as "The New Nasty Boys" in Road Warrior like face paint, yeah that worked out great didn't it? (rolls eyes) B.O.B.(Bitter Old Bastards)

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I hate those 2 fat bastards.Long term run?Thank God TNA fired them fast.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nasty Boys and Team 3D long term feud?? NO FUCKING THANKS!! It would have bombed and been a ubber fail!! These guys were never a good wrestling tag team!! They were just fat brawlers that did the same shit!!!!

Glad to see Morgan is cleared to wrestle.. I actually like the guy... Im sure he will be World Champion within the next year!!