Move Hack which only one play can use?

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
W'sup guys! I have a question how to make some move hack to be set only for one player??? I have Playmaker which is replace Knee Smash but other wrestler which have knee smash they make playmaker 2.... So i saw some hacks like Side Effect which is work only with Matt Hardy but how to make playmaker to work only whit my player? Thanks in advance to everybody!

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 18 2018, 03:07:35 PM</dd></dl><div>No problem.[/quote]Okay but i can't find exactly which guide is for that which i'm looking for so maybe is in another hack but i'm something like newbie soo little hand? Thanks!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You would have to use WldFb's movehack converter, which has an option to make the move hack wrestler specific. See my guide in the tutorial section called "Movehacking for dummies".

The converter can make the movehacks specific.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 18 2018, 05:36:55 PM</dd></dl><div>You would have to use WldFb's movehack converter, which has an option to make the move hack wrestler specific. See my guide in the tutorial section called "Movehacking for dummies".

The converter can make the movehacks specific.[/quote]Well i'll see what i can do but this WldFb's movehack converter progam is too much difficult for me i see he have section in MOVE HACK for specific player but i dont know how to put the hack and other things.... I saw one tutorial but the pictures is down and only with reading i'ts not gonna happen easy....

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's why I wanted you to get familiar with hacking tutorials, because once you do, it will be easier.

However, if you don't experiment you'll never understand. Just jump in, try some things, and get familiar, it's worth it.