movie night

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
BKMLpnU.png

so i asked keson if this, would be okay to post and he said it should be fine, but if anyone has a problem with the proposed, idea, i apologise and please delete the topic :)

so what i propose is that, once a fortnight (every 2 weeks) that we all get on skype to watch a movie, and talk (not voice chat as that would be off putting if watching a movie) anyone who wants to can supple a movie if they so please, that can be voted upon

so basically there will be three potential movies to vote on and the movie which has the most votes will win and be show on the corresponding date

so as this will be the first ever movie night I have chosen to not have any voting and just chosen to show a movie I have not got around to watching yet which is the wolverine

kA07TDT.png

synopsis:Out of his depth in an unknown world Wolverine faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle, confronting not only lethal samurai steel, but also his inner struggle against his own immortality.

AND HERE ARE THE 3 CHOICES FOR THE NEXT MOVIE NIGHT (after this movie night anyone who wants to can volunteer to host the movie night and offer up 3 movies to vote on)

OpPtsT6.jpg

grind

synopsis:Skateboarder Eric Rivers and his friends take a roadtrip hoping to be discovered by the professionals. When the skate demo tour hits town, they'll be signed up but it won't be that easy.

Piranha

synopsis:After an underwater tremor sets free scores of prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group must band together to stop themselves from becoming food for the area's new razor-toothed residents.

Pain & Gain

synopsis:Three bodybuilders turn to crime to improve their lives but things get crazy when the kidnapping caper goes horribly wrong. Mark Wahlberg & Dwayne Johnson star in this true story.

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Piranha. But as OSR is worldwide I doubt many people could be online at the same time and at the length of the movie.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Aughat</dt><dd>Jul 2 2014, 07:12:09 AM</dd></dl><div>"Piranha. But as OSR is worldwide I doubt many people could be online at the same time and at the length of the movie."[/quote]valid point, and it's going to be pretty hard to accommodate everyone if that's even possible, that's why it would make my life a bit easier if everyone who is interested could post their country and i can work out a reasonable date and time for everyone :)

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm currently residing in India, but with the shitty net speed I get...
Anyway I'll try to be there if I can.