Movies you are excited to see

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Which films are you all looking forward to seeing in the upcoming year?

My list is:

Starwars: The Force Awakens

Deadpool

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Xmen: Apocalypse

Startrek: Beyond

Suicide Squad

Independence Day 2

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
My list is about the same, though I am somewhat on edge about Batman vs Superman. Zach Snyder has yet to make a movie I actually like.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
My list only contains Deadpool right now. I will like go see Star Wars this weekend, however. And I may change my mind about the next X-Men film closer to the time.

To be honest, I am already bored with the rest. Many of them aren't coming out for a few months yet, but already they have been everywhere for ages. Shut up and finish the damn movies.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I might go watch some other movies i am not really looking forward to but these are the ones i'm sure to not miss :

Star Wars : The Force Awakens (didn't have the time to see it yet, hope it's good)
Deadpool
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
The Hateful eight
Suicide Squad
Captain America : Civil War

I agree with The Reverend about the marketing of some movies, it feels like we've already seen half of the movie before it's even in theater.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Good news: DVD Screeners of The Revenant, Hateful Eight and Creed have leaked.

Merry Christmas to me. :)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I watched Star Wars VII today...I will give my reviews later, after all of you have watched it. OMG

I wanna watch Alvin and the Chipmunks ..the new one... and Dilwale [its a Hindi movie], then go for Spectre, some 2015 hits I missed and some classic 2000's.

And I finally watched the original trilogy of Star Wars last month , didn't go much for the prequels..are they worth it?

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
I watched Star Wars VII yesterday, At least when people online spoil it I know what happens

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
PsychoGirl said:
I watched Star Wars VII today...I will give my reviews later, after all of you have watched it. OMG

I wanna watch Alvin and the Chipmunks ..the new one... and Dilwale [its a Hindi movie], then go for Spectre, some 2015 hits I missed and some classic 2000's.

And I finally watched the original trilogy of Star Wars last month , didn't go much for the prequels..are they worth it?
Fuck the prequels.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Watch Star Wars 3 only if you want to watch star wars prequels.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Ahaha okay, The only 2 things awesome about prequels are the CGI's and the Anakin vs Obiwan battle anyway.

We have something similar to Netflix here in Asia called iFlix and I probably will watch some movies outta that.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
Ahaha okay, The only 2 things awesome about prequels are the CGI's and the Anakin vs Obiwan battle anyway.

We have something similar to Netflix here in Asia called iFlix and I probably will watch some movies outta that.
The prequels get a bad rap but there not all bad. Just make sure you have 6 hours or more of your life for the time to watch. The 3rd film like already mentioned is the best.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
OMG AKI , I finally watched Star Wars and can make arenas based off of them now [like you requested me like...6 years ago hahaha]

Savage- they are mainly focused on Anakin right....like he is the central character of the prequels if I am not wrong