Need some help installing Ultimate Starcade Mod

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello my name is Kevin um I posting this because 
I would like some help installing Ultimate Starcade Mod 64 
I'm really excited to play this mod but I'm having some problems installing the plugins
on the Project 64 emulator 
I can't find a YouTube video on how to install this 
please help me  thanks Kevin 

http://nextwave-64.online/forum/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=3

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. Can you elaborate? What exactly is the problem you're having with the plugins?

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Well I'm still new at this I'm just trying to figure out how to get the rice plugin video and where do I put the texture & plugins. I will keep trying but evenly I will get it work

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
kevink32cub said:
Well I'm still new at this I'm just trying to figure out how to get the rice plugin video and where do I put the texture & plugins. I will keep trying but evenly I will get it work

Considering you downloaded my installer, the textures should be in the right place for Rice Plugin already (Plugin/GFX/hires_textures). As it says on the page you linked, all you need to do to is fix the directories in the emulator settings and it should work fine.

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I'm still having problems installing could you make a video for me so I can see how to download it  I'm still getting the WWF No Mercy Screen

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not able to make a video at the moment. But that sounds like maybe you don't have the textures enabled. Go to your Graphic Plugin settings and check if "Load hi-res textures if available" is enabled.

tuto-textures.png

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
When I downloaded the mod I opened it up and It only have Project 64 2.1.0.1 the image you got there is from 
the Project 64 1.6 or 1.7   Can you user Project 64 1.6 or 1.7 
please leave me a download link so I can that version thank you

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
It's just an example image I got on Google. You should use Project 64 2.1 and check for what I just said in the last post.

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't know its not working I followed everything it told me to

Still having problems  please you need to make it easier so I can play this 
this is frustrating I don't approve of this setup  but I will keep trying 
You should make this mod for other n64 emulators

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
kevink32cub said:
I don't know its not working I followed everything it told me to

Still having problems  please you need to make it easier so I can play this 
this is frustrating I don't approve of this setup  but I will keep trying 
You should make this mod for other n64 emulators 

You need to understand a few things. One is that I'm doing this for free, so the second half of your comment seems really unappreciative, specially since I went out of my way to create the setups, thinking of the people who are not familiar with how those things work, like you.

I've been trying to help you the entirety of this thread, but instead of helping me helping you, with screenshots or information, you've only answered with "I don't get it, please make stuff specifically for me". Again, I advise you to click on the rules page up there and read specifically rule 2. Next time it's a warning.

jmagee622

Young Lion
Reaction score
I believe what he's trying to say is for some odd reason PJ64 doesn't recognize Rice being in the folder. It was happening to me, even when I followed your instructions verbatim.

Horrorshow

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to comment and say I'm having the same problem as everyone else here. the Rice video plugin isn't being recognized within my plugins even though it is installed. I'd really like some help. I've went through all of the fixes for this that I have seen online in various other forums so I've definitely exhausted my options.plugin is listed here.pngScreenshot_31.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to comment and say I'm having the same problem as everyone else here. the Rice video plugin isn't being recognized within my plugins even though it is installed. I'd really like some help. I've went through all of the fixes for this that I have seen online in various other forums so I've definitely exhausted my options.
Hello. So, I thought the guy who originally made the thread, was doing something wrong back then. But now, I've been told over and over that this is happening to quite a few people. I haven't found a solution, but I have a workaround.

I recommend you use this tutorial right here, on how to use the GlideN64 plugin, an alternative that seems to be recognized by all computers, so far.