Negan's WWF No Mercy Texture Achive!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Before you get too deep in this, zippyshare is pretty good but mediafire links don't disappear as quickly.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 05:39:03 PM</dd></dl><div>Before you get too deep in this, zippyshare is pretty good but mediafire links don't disappear as quickly.[/quote]Well... With Zippyshare i'll never have a problem sooo that's why i used them.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
This is a good call but Keson has a point.

If you take it or not, it's up to you.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 06:17:20 PM</dd></dl><div>This is a good call but Keson has a point.

If you take it or not, it's up to you.[/quote]Ok maybe tomorrow because now im chilling i will change the links.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
zippy share will be deleted within months, my mediafire links have been up 8 years.

There's no point in making an archive that will be obsolete within months.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Mar 22 2018, 07:09:29 PM</dd></dl><div>zippy share will be deleted within months, my mediafire links have been up 8 years.

There's no point in making an archive that will be obsolete within months.[/quote]Yeah, you have a point.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 23 2018, 10:42:35 AM</dd></dl><div>Do you have my Kane?[/quote]I need to check better my archive and i will tell you. BTW from wich era is it???

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
You can use what I do, 4Shared!
Well i'll try with mediafire. Keson have a point... But i'll check them out too!