New-found solar system looks like our own

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Dude, you should have read the rules. They say that if the most recent post in a topic is more than 30 days old, then the topic is dead. And therefore, commenting in a dead topic is bumping. And bumping is an offence here.

The thing is, that whole thing about China building an elevator to the moon is a myth. It was created bu the Americans in the 1950s, but they were talking about Russia. They were trying to convince their own people that Russians were stupid and made up this lie. Now that things are good between the USA and Russia, the story changed to mock a country that they are not getting along well with. In this case, China.

And anyway, the moon moves around the earth. It circles the entire distance around our planet every single day. So it does not sit in just one place, and an elevator would be useless.

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Dude, you should have read the rules. They say that if the most recent post in a topic is more than 30 days old, then the topic is dead. And therefore, commenting in a dead topic is bumping. And bumping is an offence here.

The thing is, that whole thing about China building an elevator to the moon is a myth. It was created bu the Americans in the 1950s, but they were talking about Russia. They were trying to convince their own people that Russians were stupid and made up this lie. Now that things are good between the USA and Russia, the story changed to mock a country that they are not getting along well with. In this case, China.

And anyway, the moon moves around the earth. It circles the entire distance around our planet every single day. So it does not sit in just one place, and an elevator would be useless.
I'm sorry, the post appeared to be recent to me, I guess I should have checked the date.

Yeah, it seems like an impossibility to me as well, due to the laws of physics aha, the again they say anything is possible. only time will tell.

bigmike931

Young Lion
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says, stuff like that amazes me.