New sell for super heavy weights. (Idea)

King Bros

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So I was just playing no mercy and I was wondering if the almost falling off the table sell as been used for a super heavyweight. Maybe he sells like this until the other opponent is on special. Just seemed like a cool idea if it hasn't been used.

christobassabu

Young Lion
Reaction score
i was watching André the giant vs hulkster the other day and it took a while before André fell to the mat. being able to have a match like that in no mercy would be great.
i was just playing a barbed wire rope match and thought the same "almost falling of a ledge" animation might be cool to incorporate into the match. like instead of the wrestler wrapping his arms around the barbed wire ropes to prevent himself from bouncing off of them [which would never happen in a real match], they go into the ledge animation.

i thought about this more, and noticed the backing off animation from a turnbuckle grapple might be a better replacement for the animation when a wrestler wraps their arms around the barbed wire ropes to prevent themselves from bouncing off. idunno though, maybe there's something better? :RVD