NM on Win7

Borisov313

Young Lion
Reaction score
Long time ago i play wwf no mercy on my laptop with Win7 64-bit with 60fps and everything is PERFECT.... now when i play i cant reach 60 FPS i have same emulator with ROM and settings and i setup compability to Win98 win ME and clicked Run as Administrator now i use the same thing but my game freeze some time..... and when i click to edit Cheat the game CRASh ....... any help????? PJ64 1.6

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
You've failed to realise that there's new updated versions of PJ64.

Borisov313

Young Lion
Reaction score
i tried 2.3 but i have problem with them too........ When start game the FPS is 200 and some times he crashed too..... i install rice plugins everything but when game start i have black screen....
ok i fix it everything is running good! but one question... How to remoce this pop up commercial "Support Project64" and why when i play 3 4 matches the game is freeze????!?!?
ok i fix it everything is running good! but one question... How to remoce this pop up commercial "Support Project64" and why when i play 3 4 matches the game is freeze????!?!?

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Noticed this :
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4xiyid/_/d6g96lx
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
You can easily bypass the nagware on PC:

15:49 <@xxx> You just edit the config file

15:49 <@xxx> of Project64

15:49 <@xxx> [Support Project64]

15:49 <@xxx> Run Count=-1

Wouldn't be surprised if it's patched at some point in the future.
[/quote]

with people reporting it works for them.
Can't say as i'm still using Project64 2.1 that does not have that. But i have read report that 2.3 isn't very good in performance.
For the crashes , i had a few with the Legends mod, be sure to check the thread some solution are around in it.

Notice that if you want to use Project64 2.1 be warned that the installer for it has adwares , so either be very cautious to what the options are, or install it through a sandbox and move the installed directory out of it so the crap does not touch your computer, or get a version without the adware/toolbar available around, like here :
http://www.1emulation.com/forums/files/file/1-project-64/

Apparently 2.3 does not have the adwares in the installer anymore, only the annoying nag screen.