noticed things in mods

Dan31

Opener
Reaction score
:hi I noticed in wwe raw mods like total editon,ultimate impact,impact 3 mods the sounds effect like a punch,kicks,pains ect after some matches its gone how to fix it, and in total editon, i cant save my caws

(and i have a question: where to find/download the UW's 2006 patch. because i never tried this mod)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Hello Dan,

Search 4Shared.com. I found the 2006 patch from there [updated..no Benoit in the roster, but in the sound and video folders, his theme and tron exists]

And for the sound glitch, I suggest you to download the RAW Sound patch. Search the net and I guess its still available, if not, then I'll make a RAW Archive topic to upload every old mods (made by modders like PL619, Tombi, UWarrior) which are currently deleted due to the modders' website expiration.

For Total Edition's CAW thing, go to the SAVEDATA Folder on your RAW [or any other patch like TE, UI or Impact] , right click and see if the folder is in read-only mode. If yes, then uncheck it and click apply.
This worked for me when I first got Total Edition.

Hope these helped :)

Dan31

Opener
Reaction score
OK i try it out and i anwser when its good or bad happening
sorry for bad english i not from english
the savedata problem is solved . i download the sound pathc but it only works with the orginal game or i just download the wrong patch...

But thanks for the help PG