Notification to Admins

ThingyMania07

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yo admins, I want to tell you something. I'm not here to troll you or shit you. I'm just here to notify you about a person called TSK. Apparently this Admin called RIP/Keson kept adding this guy warns. He shamelessly went on warning him and ultimately banned him. Well I agree that he was flaming people and acted a little odd sometimes. Couldn't he just be ignored? If push comes to shove then at least for a week. But forever?
You peasented him for his Dolan Language. That was OK. But banning him just for airing his views?! Honestly, EVERYONE knows he is a great modder. When the peep system was in existence, didn't you see the number? That proves everyone likes him. By banning him only OSR is the one to suffer not him. He can still view posts and download everyones mods. OSR is not getting his mods, his tut's, etc. Didn't you see his Great Tut for modding SvR 11 PSP? Awesome! His 2k14 patch? His Topic in Wrestler Mods? It has 314 comments, 40,459 views (for now) and is even pinned!
If you RIP have some disorder, I suggest you take the pills given to you by your doctor.

P.S.- No offence CBV, Sorry if I said something that may anger you but I am just taking a moment to tell you what you are doing to OSR by banning him. He has been banned for so long, I suggest you unbann him.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
TSK/Sultan got banned? oh boy apparently i am missing out alot around here.

4NexGenX

Young Lion
Reaction score
guys i am not an admin but tsk mods are great he should have given a second chance for the services he given to this forum ! i am not taking anyone side just saying this as a neutral person

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
All he had to do was keep his flames to pms, but he decided he'd rather be dramatic. Sultan has received more chances than you people seem to realize.

If you decide to pick inane fights with the admins for no reason, I have no obligation to keep them around. Sultan was banned after receiving more chances than we give most members.

If you are going to get on a soapbox and spout a bunch of inaccurate crap about me for no reason except you are angry I won't be your internet friend, don't be surprised when you get shown the door. Sultan was given a lot more chances than ANY of you seem to realize. If you decide to crusade against staff and treat them like they owe you something, don't be surprised when you get kicked out. Stop acting like we get paid to do this. The OSR staff make zero money off this place, and have zero obligation to tolerate members who want nothing more than attention through drama.

Sultan screwed Sultan.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
What the hell is happening in OSR, i'm really missing a lot of stuff here.
RIP said:
If you decide to pick inane fights with the admins for no reason, I have no obligation to keep them around. Sultan was banned after receiving more chances than we give most members.

Sultan screwed Sultan.
This is true that Sultan had got many chances.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Sultan can go fuck himself. You can't be a king and sultan.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Who said Sultan was a sultan anyways?

Also, what the frick frack does TSK mean?!

HE'S A LIE!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
ThingyMania07 said:
Yo admins, I want to tell you something. I'm not here to troll you or shit you. I'm just here to notify you about a person called TSK. Apparently this Admin called RIP/Keson kept adding this guy warns. He shamelessly went on warning him and ultimately banned him. Well I agree that he was flaming people and acted a little odd sometimes. Couldn't he just be ignored? If push comes to shove then at least for a week. But forever?
You peasented him for his Dolan Language. That was OK. But banning him just for airing his views?! Honestly, EVERYONE knows he is a great modder. When the peep system was in existence, didn't you see the number? That proves everyone likes him. By banning him only OSR is the one to suffer not him. He can still view posts and download everyones mods. OSR is not getting his mods, his tut's, etc. Didn't you see his Great Tut for modding SvR 11 PSP? Awesome! His 2k14 patch? His Topic in Wrestler Mods? It has 314 comments, 40,459 views (for now) and is even pinned!
If you RIP have some disorder, I suggest you take the pills given to you by your doctor.

P.S.- No offence CBV, Sorry if I said something that may anger you but I am just taking a moment to tell you what you are doing to OSR by banning him. He has been banned for so long, I suggest you unbann him.
Hi Sultan...

Goodbye Sultan.......

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
The thing I don't get with stuff with stuff like this is, that you made an account that got approved, you could of taken up a new identity.

It would be like a convict successfully escaping prison, only to go to the judge and jury that convicted him (in a fake beard and a fake name), and try to convince them, he wasn't the guy who murdered his neighbor but you should totally let that guy off who just happens to sound the same.
Instead of using that new identity, keeping their head down and not making the same mistakes, and getting even further next time.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Some things you guys need to understand about TSK. First of all, RIP wasn’t bullying him. TSK was picking on RIP.
Since it was brought up, TSK’s first warning was for using Donal language outside of the Spam section. This was after no less than 10 cautions, and he responded to 3 of them with Donal speak. When he got his first warning, it was just a warning. There was no posting restrictions or anything else. He sent me a PM begging me to remove the warning. I told him that I would if he went the rest of the month (23 days) without another warning. Fifteen days in, he sent me the first of 4 messages TELLING me to remove the warning even earlier. The whole time, he was telling other members that my warnings should not be taken seriously. Either way, I had kept my word.
At the same time, he was pestering the other staff members, asking he can be a staff member too. Forgetting the fact that he had just gotten a warning, he hadn’t even been here for 90 days yet. We told him that we would think about it, but we NEVER told him that he would. But for whatever reason, he was telling other members that it was a done deal.
TSK got ‘Filthy Peasented’ for publicly asking us to ban four other members for no reason, saying that they were “the most annoying asses in OSR”. This is far from the first or last time that Sultan flamed any other members for no reason.
TSK made a lot of false accusations against other members without checking his own facts. Worse still, he presented his theories to other OSR members first before coming to the staff. This included publically sharing people’s IP addresses. If he was right about his suspicions, we couldn’t then do anything because of the way he handled the situations. Every time we tried to talk to him about this, he pretended that he was the victim.
Whenever TSK didn’t get his way, he tried to play the staff off one another. For just one example, The Darth Foundation pointed out that he had exceeded the limit on how often he can request a name change, because he changed it every few days. He then PM-ed me to complain that The Darth Foundation was being unfair to him.
If a staff member cautioned (not warned) another member, TSK usually took it upon himself to jump in and tell the staff member that they were being too strict. These incidents had nothing to do with TSK, and he had no idea what was going on. So he had no business interjecting himself. When we asked him to stop this nonsense, he again pretended that he was the victim.
At this point, do I really need to talk about how he tried to bully RIP? Both Aryan and TSK posted spoilers at the same time, and both were told off. Aryan got a detailed explanation from me about what counts as a spoiler. TSK got a warning. Why? Because Aryan apologised for his mistake and asked for it to be explained to him so that he would not make the same mistake again. TSK talked down to and insulted RIP. Anytime RIP did caution or warn him, TSK WARNED RIP to remove or retract it. Have you ever noticed how all of TSK’s apologies and offers of peace contain an unveiled insult directed at RIP? Just because TSK says his insults are “the truth”, it doesn’t make them true or justified.
You do not want to use the argument about page views or peeps. For one thing, there are permanently banned members who did worse things than TSK did, and they got 10x the peeps and page views that TSK has. For another, do you want to compare those peeps to the number of posts from other members that expressed annoyance with TSK?
We have been extremely patient with TSK and have given him more than enough chances. And now he borrows an IP from a proxy site based in a friend’s home country to create a fake account that accuses RIP of having a mental disorder? Seriously.
And I deleted the pointless poll.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I wouldn't say he was bullying me, he was just being an annoying, self centered twat-waffle.

I haven't been bullied in quite some time. Online or off. I'm just naturally great.

edit: He's right, though. To play internet babysitter to so many people who think messing around in photoshop makes them special.... I must be crazy.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
The phrase I used was "tried to bully". Never suggested any of his endeavors in this quest were succesful.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
@Reverend: I just read all that and I am just in awe at the patience you guys have had with TSK.. A lot of stuff making more sense to me now too. Hell, I got Filthy Peasant-ed following his own damn advice acting like he was staff and whatnot. His claim to fame was that he was friends with all OSR admins on facebook and soon he would become one as well. According to him, this whole CBV rant was an "act" to fool everyone and that CBV "profoundly apologized" to him via PM.. but I can totally see now that's not the case. I'm really irritated at myself for falling to his act. It's just sad and pointless. I guess all I can say is that I got Sultan'd, dammit all to hell.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The filthy peasant thing is suppose to be a good thing. k? thx!

You get your own secret hideout, even! So yeah...... the whole OSR Elite and Filthy Peasant jokes seems to be missed by many-a OSR member.