Notification to Admins

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
God...what a freaking mess this is...a real pain in the ass it seems...I'm pretty unhappy with how things went but I guess this is the right thing to do..
RIP said:
The filthy peasant thing is suppose to be a good thing. k? thx!

You get your own secret hideout, even! So yeah...... the whole OSR Elite and Filthy Peasant jokes seems to be missed by many-a OSR member.
Lol I actually have no idea what this Filthy Peasants thing is and why am I one but the fact that I am a "filthy peasant" made me actually laugh ^o) I don't really see why would ANYONE take it seriously :unsure:

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh dear god, are people still crying about the filthy peasant group? Its amazing! I'm a peasant damnit..

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Goatcheese said:
Oh dear god, are people still crying about the filthy peasant group? Its amazing! I'm a peasant damnit..
Nah not crying, not a single man-tear has been shed here. Just didnt know what the dolan would really do. I dont really care anymore. K? Thx

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I remember we had like this group (forgot its name) that i was in, where we were moderators on the spam section i think i'm not sure, what was it called again?

Lmaoo that shit was funny i miss it xD

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Swifty said:
I remember we had like this group (forgot its name) that i was in, where we were moderators on the spam section i think i'm not sure, what was it called again?

Lmaoo that shit was funny i miss it xD
Bunch of idiots. They were called the bunch of idiots.

ThingyMania07

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Apr 12 2014, 09:29:41 PM</dd></dl><div>Some things you guys need to understand about TSK. First of all, RIP wasn’t bullying him. TSK was picking on RIP.
Since it was brought up, TSK’s first warning was for using Donal language outside of the Spam section. This was after no less than 10 cautions, and he responded to 3 of them with Donal speak. When he got his first warning, it was just a warning. There was no posting restrictions or anything else. He sent me a PM begging me to remove the warning. I told him that I would if he went the rest of the month (23 days) without another warning. Fifteen days in, he sent me the first of 4 messages TELLING me to remove the warning even earlier. The whole time, he was telling other members that my warnings should not be taken seriously. Either way, I had kept my word.
At the same time, he was pestering the other staff members, asking he can be a staff member too. Forgetting the fact that he had just gotten a warning, he hadn’t even been here for 90 days yet. We told him that we would think about it, but we NEVER told him that he would. But for whatever reason, he was telling other members that it was a done deal.
TSK got ‘Filthy Peasented’ for publicly asking us to ban four other members for no reason, saying that they were “the most annoying asses in OSR”. This is far from the first or last time that Sultan flamed any other members for no reason.
TSK made a lot of false accusations against other members without checking his own facts. Worse still, he presented his theories to other OSR members first before coming to the staff. This included publically sharing people’s IP addresses. If he was right about his suspicions, we couldn’t then do anything because of the way he handled the situations. Every time we tried to talk to him about this, he pretended that he was the victim.
Whenever TSK didn’t get his way, he tried to play the staff off one another. For just one example, The Darth Foundation pointed out that he had exceeded the limit on how often he can request a name change, because he changed it every few days. He then PM-ed me to complain that The Darth Foundation was being unfair to him.
If a staff member cautioned (not warned) another member, TSK usually took it upon himself to jump in and tell the staff member that they were being too strict. These incidents had nothing to do with TSK, and he had no idea what was going on. So he had no business interjecting himself. When we asked him to stop this nonsense, he again pretended that he was the victim.
At this point, do I really need to talk about how he tried to bully RIP? Both Aryan and TSK posted spoilers at the same time, and both were told off. Aryan got a detailed explanation from me about what counts as a spoiler. TSK got a warning. Why? Because Aryan apologised for his mistake and asked for it to be explained to him so that he would not make the same mistake again. TSK talked down to and insulted RIP. Anytime RIP did caution or warn him, TSK WARNED RIP to remove or retract it. Have you ever noticed how all of TSK’s apologies and offers of peace contain an unveiled insult directed at RIP? Just because TSK says his insults are “the truth”, it doesn’t make them true or justified.
You do not want to use the argument about page views or peeps. For one thing, there are permanently banned members who did worse things than TSK did, and they got 10x the peeps and page views that TSK has. For another, do you want to compare those peeps to the number of posts from other members that expressed annoyance with TSK?
We have been extremely patient with TSK and have given him more than enough chances. And now he borrows an IP from a proxy site based in a friend’s home country to create a fake account that accuses RIP of having a mental disorder? Seriously.
And I deleted the pointless poll. [/quote]@Cable and Reverend: GUYS I AM NO TSK. I AM AN INDIAN NAMED CHRIS REBELLO AND AM 17 YRS OLD. PLEASE I AM NOT TSK. I WAS HERE SINCE LAST DECEMBER AND LIKED THE WORK TSK WAS DOING HERE ON OSR.
I ALSO DO KNOW HE IS A BIG JERK BUT DOESNT HE MAKE UP WITH AMAZING MODS? LOOK AT SOME OF THEM. HIS MODDING TUTORIAL.
ISNT IT COOL? THAT IS THE REASON I JUST FELT BAD FOR HIM AND CONSIDERING HIS MODDING SKILLS I MADE THIS TOPIC.
I TRULY AM NOT TSK.

Edit: And also Reverend it is "Dolan" language and not "Donal" language. ;)

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
ThingyMania07 said:
@Cable and Reverend: GUYS I AM NO TSK. I AM AN INDIAN NAMED CHRIS REBELLO AND AM 17 YRS OLD.
Birthday: January 2, 2000

At least try to remember your fake age, continuity man.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And he said that He's been here since December but he joined in 11 April. Lol

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
ThingyMania07 said:
Edit: And also Reverend it is "Dolan" language and not "Donal" language. ;)
Sorry, Bert. My mistake. Even though you called it "Donal language" in the very first post.

Which also happened to be your very first post. As has been pointed out, your current account was created last week, but yet you said you have been here since October. So either you created a second account and have lied about who you really are. OR you are telling the truth, but must have had another account. But you know who else joined us for the first time in October, don't you?

About the Date of birth thing, don't listen to them Bert. We know that your date of birth is the default setting at OSR. So that doesn't count as evidence that you are making things up.

Sorry again. You said your name is Chris. Wherever did I get the idea that your name was Bert?

No wonder you are having a hard time keeping stories straight.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I just think it's hilarious someone who made an account last month knows Sultan's entire 6 month warning history with the admins. It's about as funny as Sultan telling people he's "deleted my admin powers" and is controlling my account. Since it's against our rules to be jerk to your fellow members and you decided to insult me by saying I need a shrink and to take pills.....

<BAN!> I honestly just kept him around long enough to see how inane he would get, but I don't think we're finding any more laughs here. Stupidity is only entertaining for so long before it isn't.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
lol what the fuck is this bullshit.

@Swifty: The group was called "k plz thx"

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
I got some laughs... thank you Sultan, thank you Sultan!

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I almost advocated for him too. I hope he gets help, no insults or anything, because I liked his creativity.