Orton’s Injury Changes Big Rumble Plans, Backstage News on His Return

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Regarding Randy Orton, there have been a number of different ideas on how to handle his injury creatively, since at one point he was set to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown of St. Louis.

Officials have discussed having Orton do a surprise return late in the Rumble, win it and then take more time off to heal leading into WrestleMania 28.

Keeping him off the Rumble and having him return around Elimination Chamber to set up his WrestleMania match has also been discussed.

Source: F4Wonline.com [/quote]

:Da F**K?:

Are you fucking serious? What a waste! What about the other deserving, newer talent!

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Please let this be wrong...

Matter of fact, this is just sooo wrong in so many ways I can't even begin to list 'em. If they seriously do this (and bury the whole roster at the Rumble) then they deserve what they get. -_-

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The only way it could be redeemed is if he puts Daniel over cleanly, I would think. Doubt it would happen.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I say that anyone who has ever won the World or WWE titles more than twice should automatically be disqualified from competeing in the Royal Rumble.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
this shit is a work to give him another undeserving rumble and a title win at wrestlemania

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Aditza said:
this shit is a work to give him another undeserving rumble and a title win at wrestlemania
Agreed.

The only reason why fans haven't turned on Orton they way they did Cena, is because Cena was around to make him look good by comparison.

Honestly? Cena is a much more colorful and entertaining character. Orton is a very boring character and person.

Everything he does is boring. He had a feud with Punk last year, and managed to make is boring.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Phil said:
Orton is a very boring character and person. Everything he does is boring.
Not quite everything (0:08).

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

TDK

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The :08 moment was good, but I couldn't help thinking, if only the move at :11 had some relevance to actual wrestling the guy might be okay... ^o)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was just honestly wondering why Christian didn't kick him right in the balls at that moment.

I bet he really wanted to. ^o)