OSR 1rst Year Anniversary Part 2! Rumble!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Sorry about the wait, guys. Been wrapped up in all sorts of nonsense these last couple days. :) I'm damn sleepy, so it may still be encoding for a couple minutes, it is a long one. So if you don't see it, check back in a couple minutes! Too long for a dailymotion upload, I had to cut the first 5 minutes and 37 seconds, which is fine, since no one was eliminated in that time.
Bruce Campbell
Thanks to Calv for filming the Rumble!
<iframe type='text/html' width='350' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

If you don't see the dailymotion video, the link is HERE.

Winner: Lucky Cannon (Indymark) You bastard. :)

Good night, OSR![/SPOILER]

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
We COULD provide the Megaupload link I sent you so that people could watch the full thing without loadtimes and shit...

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Why did both of my superstars start the match? I call shenanigans! FFFFUUUU
[14]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Calvanater said:
We COULD provide the Megaupload link I sent you so that people could watch the full thing without loadtimes and shit...
You complain a lot.

When I went to dailymotion just now, I waited less than 30 fucking seconds. Besides, why would people want to download a video nearly 2 gigs in size? It would take longer to download the original video than to wait the 30 seconds dailymotion takes to load the match.

Sorry that 30 seconds pissed you off so much... you are aware that megaupload will make you wait AT LEAST 30 seconds before a download link appears? If someone is THAT impatient they can look in the spoiler for the winner.
:sgctc:
I appreciate your help with these, but considering the amount of trouble we had to go through, I think the staff will be filming the OSR PPV's from now on to avoid the hassle.

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
CBV said:
Calvanater said:
You complain a lot.

When I went to dailymotion just now, I waited less than 30 fucking seconds. Besides, why would people want to download a video nearly 2 gigs in size? It would take longer to download the original video than to wait the 30 seconds dailymotion takes to load the match.

Sorry that 30 seconds pissed you off so much... you are aware that megaupload will make you wait AT LEAST 30 seconds before a download link appears? If someone is THAT impatient they can look in the spoiler for the winner.
I appreciate your help with these, but considering the amount of trouble we had to go through, I think the staff will be filming the OSR PPV's from now on to avoid the hassle.
Oh, shit, sorry. I didn't know you were on your period. I was just suggesting something, fuck!

@MaiCue: Sorry man, It just happened. I didn't rig it like that. :there there:

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Conspiracy.......

How the fuck Lucky Cannon won that one.....
[/SPOILER]

R

Reddd Calaway

Crowd Member
CBV said:
Calvanater said:
You complain a lot.

K, I only made a second acc because I'm not sure if it's a perma ban. If you guys could inform me wether it is or not, that'd be good.

K, it was 200mb. And I was just making a suggestion.
What do you mean by trouble? I got it out on time, and I would have done it earlier if you guys didn't change the card, and change the entries and stuff. You guys asked me to do it, I did it the way it needed to be done, and now you are telling me I'm not doing it anymore.
I'm not trying to start shit, I just made a little joke and you took it seriously, which I guess is understandable because it's hard to tell if someone is kidding or not on the internet.
Bottom line, if I'm perma banned, would you mind taking my hacks and other stuff off the site? I don't wanna have my stuff up if I'm not here.

Thanks.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
[14] MAICUE, I kill you!

EDIT: Hey.. hey.. jcsix! :ViperF***:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reddd Calaway</dt><dd>Nov 4 2011, 08:14:42 PM</dd></dl><div>K, I only made a second acc because I'm not sure if it's a perma ban. If you guys could inform me wether it is or not, that'd be good.

What do you mean by trouble? I got it out on time, and I would have done it earlier if you guys didn't change the card, and change the entries and stuff. You guys asked me to do it, I did it the way it needed to be done, and now you are telling me I'm not doing it anymore.
I'm not trying to start shit, I just made a little joke and you took it seriously, which I guess is understandable because it's hard to tell if someone is kidding or not on the internet.
Bottom line, if I'm perma banned, would you mind taking my hacks and other stuff off the site? I don't wanna have my stuff up if I'm not here.

Thanks.[/quote]Far as I know you aren't banned.

And by trouble I mean you spamming the topics with questions I told you to keep between you and me via PM. Plus, saying last week that the result was an underdog winning is a spoiler if I ever heard one. That eliminates half the damn roster.

2t5T2.png

After time and time again of you not keeping what's happening with the recording process and everything between you and me like I asked, I just don't want to deal with it. I asked you multiple times and you didn't give a shit. Also, considering on more than one occasion you were posting spoilers for wrestling and MMA events in the shoutbox, you lost a lot of favor with the other staff. I won't say specifics, but two of 'em are not pleased. As a matter of fact, they were pissed as hell. I tried to stand up for you, by the way.

The banning thing? Don't look at me. Looks like someone else took offense. Maybe instead of responding to everything with insults and smart-ass comments, you should remember that respect is a two-way street at OSR.

I like you Calv, I stuck up for you against the rest of admins. Now you made me regret it. Good one. Way to fuck over your ONLY friend on the admin panel. Also, the on the rag joke? Pretty stupid. Considering I'm the ONLY STAFF who was rooting for you here.

Guys, do whatever you want to him. I wipe my hands clean of this childish shit.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
CBV said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reddd Calaway</dt><dd>Nov 4 2011, 08:14:42 PM</dd></dl><div>K, I only made a second acc because I'm not sure if it's a perma ban. If you guys could inform me wether it is or not, that'd be good.

Thanks.
Far as I know you aren't banned.

And by trouble I mean you spamming the topics with questions I told you to keep between you and me via PM. Plus, saying last week that the result was an underdog winning is a spoiler if I ever heard one. That eliminates half the damn roster.

2t5T2.png

After time and time again of you not keeping what's happening with the recording process and everything between you and me like I asked, I just don't want to deal with it. I asked you multiple times and you didn't give a shit. Also, considering on more than one occasion you were posting spoilers for wrestling and MMA events in the shoutbox, you lost a lot of favor with the other staff. I won't say specifics, but two of 'em are not pleased. As a matter of fact, they were pissed as hell. I tried to stand up for you, by the way.

The banning thing? Don't look at me. Looks like someone else took offense. Maybe instead of responding to everything with insults and smart-ass comments, you should remember that respect is a two-way street at OSR.

I like you Calv, I stuck up for you against the rest of admins. Now you made me regret it. Good one. Way to fuck over your ONLY friend on the admin panel. Also, the on the rag joke? Pretty stupid. Considering I'm the ONLY STAFF who was rooting for you here.

Guys, do whatever you want to him. I wipe my hands clean of this childish shit.

[/quote]You asshole! I was rooting for Calv too! :B-) :D

Im just gonna comment on the RR match itself! Plain awesome.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I find it almost ironic, like a sign from the internet gods. ^o)

Better start trainin'. Your title match will probably have some sort of gimmick attached.