OsR (Online school for Rookies)

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Mar 3 2015, 09:07:36 AM</dd></dl><div>@Rain : Can I post some of my mods Here ?[/quote]
Of course all are welcome.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Eh..... let's not talk about it.

I'm just over enforcing the "no use" list for modders who haven't been around for 3+ years. I don't think any of them care. Texture squabbles were always silly to me. Plus, no one is making money off of this or taking credit where they shouldn't. Kenta looks cool! I'd gladly use it for Showdown once I could convert the skin.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Eh..... let's not talk about it.

I'm just over enforcing the "no use" list for modders who haven't been around for 3+ years. I don't think any of them care. Texture squabbles were always silly to me. Plus, no one is making money off of this or taking credit where they shouldn't. Kenta looks cool! I'd gladly use it for Showdown once I could convert the skin.
Now you didn't think I wasn't going to convert it, did you Keson? ;) I ended up using a lot more than just the face lol, fixed some alignment issues I had when converting to "showdown style" and blended with what I had done, to get rid of the slight green seeping through the attire, also made the hair and beard a tad darker. I lov what @killacam did with the strand of hair! the shadow makes it look 3d and makes it pop off the skin, looks awesome in game!
33kwsn5.jpg

102lcew.jpg

2w4wopv.jpg

Credit:
Killacam
Keson
Rain
The_Juice

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
add a little bit of texture to the attire and this is good to go ... Great mod Tyler

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How do you do it where you get transparency around the edges of a certain image in photoshop? I know how to mess with the transparency of a whole layer, but not with certain parts of a layer. I want to learn this to make it easier for me to blend faces I work on into existing textures. Anyone?

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
The answer is in your question.
Multiple layers edit the transparency of a duplicate layer then erase/delete what you do not want.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Or you could use the quick select tool and soften the edges. ;)

edit: To ANY modder using Photoshop, quick select tool is your best freaking friend, okay? Hold your curser down on the magic wand to select it. If you go over the edges you want, simply hold down alt and move the edges in.

Try it and see what I mean. ;)

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
80-LGXR6ei.png

Dean Ambrose - Bo Dallas - Blackjack Mulligan
Credit(s): The_Juice (base skin textures and probably Bo Dallas' boots as I can't remember); Orson (Knee pads, Ambrose shirt and Blackjack Mulligan's boots); Yan (Ambrose's jeans); Wolfpac_69 (hair)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sweet work man, the face skintones just need to be matched a little bit better

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so I'm back modding, I've been a bit ill of late I've had issues with my stomach and my emulator was screwed up as well but i finally got the emulator working and can now mod again :)

80-Px71qr9.png

80-Drd9TP3.png

80-OI9RIMG.png

so the face sticks out like a sore thumb it needs to be coloured the same as the body, also can some one tell me why at there are seams where the textures connect, I've tried smudging the ends, blurring the ends and the seams are still there just for reference this is what they look like not on the body as one image:

80-KCNEY5L.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
one east shadow removing tips

add a new layer on photoshop take a white brush paint the shadow area then soft light it

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys, been really busy lately but I finally found some time to mod.
Made the WGTT based off their ROH tag champions run
wgtt.jpg

ROH_Wrestling's_Greatest_Tag_Team.jpg

am5amd.jpg

66ahir.jpg

29pe06f.jpg

314own9.jpg

10x6miw.jpg

wvrfhl.jpg

33dd1kh.jpg

bcsxy.jpg

x3egkx.jpg

Credit:
Keson
Rain
The_Juice

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Amazing sb
ch is great too would suggest better beard texture looks like paint but lined nice.
Attires are really sharp (in a good way) faces and bodies are spot on

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
80-ewMlBUb.png

Bruno Sammartino (WIP)
Credit(s): The_Juice (skin base); Orson (tights, boots); Rain (hair taken from the Giant Gram 2000 textures he ripped)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ Killa: I dig it, but I would make his face a tad smaller.

@ Tyler Black: Damn! Nice to see this. :)

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so a small and by small i mean really really small update:

so i finally aligned the chest and back properly(i think) and matched the face colour to the body and hair fixed the hair up........

i know I've been slow but I'm enjoying the experience and learning things along the way

80-mmY0qMh.png

80-NG2S8bJ.png

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
That's what it's all about champion gamer :)
I think the face is still a bit elongated
2qdssv5.png

width looks good he does have a large face but not quite so long.
Update is looking good keep having fun buddy sincerely Rain