OSR's Greatest Hits

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Holy god I forgot about his fake girlfriend. This made me laugh do so damn hard.

I find it hilarious that a grown ass man pretending to be a woman online calls anyone a bitch.

"Stop acting like a bitch whenever anyone gets angry with you."

I.E., everyone is allowed to get angry with me, and I do not have the right to get angry in return.

Also, what is up with lazy-ass wrestling fans lecturing me about my wrestling endeavors? Do they think I should respect their opinions or something? Because I don't. At all. There's a reason why I have got to travel all over this country and a reason why they never have or will.

If I want to know the best way to shove hotpockets up my ass, I'll ask the internet wrestling community. If I want advice on the real world of professional wrestling, I'll go ahead and listen to my mentors.

TheShield

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jul 8 2018, 01:18:37 PM</dd></dl><div>OH MY GOD I FOUND IT
it's uglier than i remember hahahahahaha

OldSkoolBannerNewDay_zpsjmgjyptf.png
[/quote]I have a funny feeling it was never gonna match any theme we had

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Keson gets mad at noobs, things get weird</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
A2s0kzK.png
</div>