OSR's Greatest Hits

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Keson said:
Alrighty.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>I only do this for the money.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wh00XD5.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>wiggo gives AKI Man some advice about his new board over at TWR</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
WC7zHsM.png
</div> He was right about the Raw section, at least. :p
Yeah That became an anti climax so as to speak,TWR is dead.I like the fact that TWR is dead,that forum was full of crap.Their Admins were mod theives Wiggo and Trey Union included.The Only legit guys who were there was myself,Monja and MMK.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>ERI619</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Yeah That became an anti climax so as to speak,TWR is dead.I like the fact that TWR is dead,that forum was full of crap.Their Admins were mod theives Wiggo and Trey Union included.The Only legit guys who were there was myself,Monja and MMK.[/quote]

WTF ? I don't remember either of them stealing mods but i remember working with them on some patches and they weren't bad guys.
But i have to admit that TWR wasn't well handled, lots of bad choices made us loose a lot of members and the forum had no interest in the end.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't recall wiggo or Trey ever being thieves, but after CM left they really did drop the ball. Trey took up too much of his time pursuing drama with RMZ and he shut down a huge percentage of the board for reasons I cannot fathom.

I miss the old TWR.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
baal666 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>ERI619</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Yeah That became an anti climax so as to speak,TWR is dead.I like the fact that TWR is dead,that forum was full of crap.Their Admins were mod theives Wiggo and Trey Union included.The Only legit guys who were there was myself,Monja and MMK.

WTF ? I don't remember either of them stealing mods but i remember working with them on some patches and they weren't bad guys.
But i have to admit that TWR wasn't well handled, lots of bad choices made us loose a lot of members and the forum had no interest in the end.[/quote]FYI information guys,Wiggo was using Juice's NM Textures for all his mods without crediting Juice(I showed the evidence to Trey Union and he himself admitted that he used Juices Textures) and Trey Union was caught for stealing DaveSTD's Zack Ryder textures,he himself admitting the fact.

Yes i 100% With you on the topic that the forum was not handled well.Once guys like Ultimate Warrior who made great discoveries left,it was sunset as far as Raw modding was concerned.Then came MMK with his Brilliant tool and his movehacks,myself with my Pyro Technique hacks,movehacks and Other discoveries.

The Administration were acting too adultish and didn't know how to make decision's properly.That did make the forum lose a lot of good members,myself included.
And yeah Trey Union was behind RMZ all the time.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Passing the torch.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Passing the torch to Victor</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fC7zpSE.png
</div>

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
BTW that was me saying it was a glorious reking. And it was.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The KG and 24 in the pic didn't give it away?

Somebody boo this usually clever man.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
The KG and 24 in the pic didn't give it away?

Somebody boo this usually clever man.
There are many who try to pose as me.

And screw you, it's not like people use common sense and context clues anymore.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Found some classics.

ZE1OH.png

He came back with another account.....

FuVbb.png

How can we ever forget N64GC "boycotting" OSR?

Jesus, how many "Fuck OSR" criers will have their forum die before they learn?

tJ6Ka.png

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Keson. Stop killing OSR with all your bug fixing, banning of spammers and getting us media attention. You bastard!

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Heeey is this like a milestone of OSR thingy?

I swear if this was a wrestling promotion, my shirt would read "OSR's Extreme Diva" or "OS FN R". TWR was fine, it brought out the modder in me, but OSR Brought out the best in me! [TR Modding at that time in TWR? not accepted]. N64GC accepted me but the forum was ...dead....

Oh btw, didn't Wiggo join OSR like some years / months ago? (He's offline xD)

Oh .Quote : You won't get any unique RAW or NM Modders - Wiggo

Helleo? *points at self* Me me me!!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Found more gold from the past.

One time CM tried to claim he was a certain screenwriter from Hollywood. After publicly outing him, he went back to wherever it is he goes to lick his internet wounds:

tubK64f.png

And then there's THIS happy camper...

JPiHfKx.png

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
is my rise to the staff panel posted here? post it
lel forget it, there it is lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Someone sent me this a few days ago and I died laughing.

n1pfGGC.png

CsdkOUE.png

Someone needs to tell those idiots I never deleted a single SvR thread. I made them invisible to the community due to 80las and Eri using our resources to try and build a foundation for their forum, I still have each and every single thread they ever made. If fact, it was ERI and 80las original plan to copy what they had here to LOM, and then delete everything from here. I saved them a step. ;)

I never touched the SvR section until 80las and ERI619 decided to make another forum, PM our members to invite them then tell them to not come here or post here. The dates of the PMs and the date I removed the SvR section will correlate this.

So if any of you REALLY want to lay blame for the SvR section being removed, blame 80las and ERI619. They're actions DIRECTLY led the the section being removed from our public content. The blame and responsibility lies completely with them, I wipe my hands of it.

And if anyone doesn't believe me, I'll just post their PMs with dates which show them poaching us, all the while telling the members to "not share this link or pm with anyone". (Some members DID share it with me, though, which is how they got caught.)

When I discovered they were doing this, I made the section invisible. I would have never done that if not for 80las and ERI619. So someone who is a dual member please tell those guys to stop putting the blame on ME. THEIR actions led to a direct consequence, and unlike anyone at Legends of Modding, I have the screenshots to PROVE it.

Stop dragging my name through the mud. Grow up.

I couldn't resist after being sent this so I checked out the forum, ERI is worse now than he ever was here, dude has five different forum section dedicated to his projects, even a singular re-direct forum to his facebook. Oh, and he deleted that response OneandOnly posted.

So, y'know... that should be proof enough that he doesn't have a concept of personal responsibility.

Someone said there was a long ass OSR post concerning me there but I didn't feel like swimming through the garbage to find it.

5 minutes there was enough for me to be happy that we got all that shit-posting traffic outta here.

I know a few of you are members there, I don't care that you are, so don't think drama will come of this. Just know, you are making company with teenage clowns. I hope the attention they give you is worth it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, for some weird reason we don't have to bust out the ban-hammer as much as we used to.

It couldn't be because the most toxic group on the board were ejected, though. /s

^o)

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
Someone sent me this a few days ago and I died laughing.

n1pfGGC.png

CsdkOUE.png

Someone needs to tell those idiots I never deleted a single SvR thread. I made them invisible to the community due to 80las and Eri using our resources to try and build a foundation for their forum, I still have each and every single thread they ever made. If fact, it was ERI and 80las original plan to copy what they had here to www.youareanidiot.org/, and then delete everything from here. I saved them a step. ;)

I never touched the SvR section until 80las and ERI619 decided to make another forum, PM our members to invite them then tell them to not come here or post here. The dates of the PMs and the date I removed the SvR section will correlate this.

So if any of you REALLY want to lay blame for the SvR section being removed, blame 80las and ERI619. They're actions DIRECTLY led the the section being removed from our public content. The blame and responsibility lies completely with them, I wipe my hands of it.

And if anyone doesn't believe me, I'll just post their PMs with dates which show them poaching us, all the while telling the members to "not share this link or pm with anyone". (Some members DID share it with me, though, which is how they got caught.)

When I discovered they were doing this, I made the section invisible. I would have never done that if not for 80las and ERI619. So someone who is a dual member please tell those guys to stop putting the blame on ME. THEIR actions led to a direct consequence, and unlike anyone at www.youareanidiot.org/, I have the screenshots to PROVE it.

Stop dragging my name through the mud. Grow up.

I couldn't resist after being sent this so I checked out the forum, ERI is worse now than he ever was here, dude has five different forum section dedicated to his projects, even a singular re-direct forum to his facebook. Oh, and he deleted that response OneandOnly posted.

So, y'know... that should be proof enough that he doesn't have a concept of personal responsibility.

Someone said there was a long ass OSR post concerning me there but I didn't feel like swimming through the garbage to find it.

5 minutes there was enough for me to be happy that we got all that shit-posting traffic outta here.

I know a few of you are members there, I don't care that you are, so don't think drama will come of this. Just know, you are making company with teenage clowns. I hope the attention they give you is worth it.
Eri deleted it after few minuted

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Bromazepan said:
Eri deleted it after few minuted
Which sucks because that kid put him in his place.

The guy has a massive ego. His work is pretty good but his ego consumes him.

You just have to look at his forum there are FIVE sections dedicated to himself.

SECTIONS, dude.

4 for projects of his and one that redirects to his facebook page.

Do you see that here? We try to give our COMMUNITY recognition, not gaining it for ourselves personally.