Patriots vs Seahawks

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
NFL Superbowl game will be Feb 01
Last Superbowl the Seahawks wiped their ass with the Broncos
This year is different because now they will be going against the Patriots who have huge potential in beating them.
or will the Seahawks win another superbowl..

New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Who do you think will win?

Me, I think it's the Patriots, with Tom Brady and the Gronk
nfl-2015-super-bowl-49.jpeg

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I am not a fan of either team. I naturally dislike the Seahawks because I am a cheese head. I used to live with a girl whose family came from Atlanta... we don't keep in touch, let's leave it there.

Even though I don't like either team, I am going to sit back, and I am going to enjoy the game. We don't get the same pageantry here in the UK (because of advertising laws), but I genuinely do like the game.

As for predictions, I reckon it is going to be a low-scoring game but with some definite highlights. I expect that Patriots will pull out a lead by the middle of the third quarter, and then struggle to defend it for the rest of the game. They will win, but it will be fight down to the final whistle.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rev's a cheese head? Ew.

I hope the Seahawks win, because I am so tired of seeing New England. If anyone else from the AFC like Denver, Indy, hell even Baltimore were in it, I'd be rooting for them.

.... Lions got screwed. Yes I'm still mad.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
B8SKAlMIYAACgXC.png

During game, they tried to bother saving the Colts by saying the Patriots deflated the ball
I have found proof that they deflated the ball, They are working for Jimmy Hart all along
It's Time

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
It's a tough call for me. First part of the Superbowl or WrestleTalk TV? If I post a news item later, you will know what I chose.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In case you missed the ending *spoilers*

"OK SO WE'RE ONLY ON THE 1 YARD LINE WITH 30 OR SO SECONDS TO GO, WE GOT 4 DOWN TO WIN THIS SHIT. CALL THE PLAY!"

"P-pass it."

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN GIVE IT TO OUR BEAST RUNNING BACK WHO EATS SKITTLES FOR FUEL, LET'S PASS THIS BITCH. THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN FUCK UP!"

*1 minute later*

"Well, fuck. But hey, they're on the 1 yard line and we could get a safety (tacking an opposing player on their end zone, which equals 2 points for the tackling team) JUST AS LONG AS WE DON'T FUCK UP."

*1 fuck-up later*

"Well, I'll be. One of our players did an offside (crossing the line of scrimmage (the line where the play starts/where the ball is set for the offense) before the offense snaps the ball (snapping the ball is when the quarterback (guy who throws the ball) gets the ball to begin the play)) and now we won't win. But hey, at least our players won't start a fight that erases all of our dignity and respect!"

*1 dignity and respect-erasing fight later*

"WELL, FUCKINGSHITCUNTTITTYASSCHEEKSGLORYHOLESPRINKLES. At least we won last year."

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Lol at that Seahawks guy who rebounded it off his own crotch before making the catch. And Lol again at the girl in the reply, the only volunteer who actually saw it!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Jan 20 2015, 11:19:05 PM</dd></dl><div>As for predictions, I reckon it is going to be a low-scoring game but with some definite highlights. I expect that Patriots will pull out a lead by the middle of the third quarter, and then struggle to defend it for the rest of the game. They will win, but it will be fight down to the final whistle.[/quote]
:flex: