Peep System

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The staff are discussing getting rid of the peep system.

I think it has run it's course.

And stuff.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Oh, no. But, why? I don't think so it should be removed, but if that's better for OSR, I have no problem with it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Peeps are a tumor.

I should have never implemented them.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Because of people like you, asking for peeps everytime they do something new. I don't pretend to offend but seriously, peeps were never asked for until you guys came here. I think it needs to be deleted. People are abusing the function.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Oh, so that's the clear reason? Okay, I'm in. Let it get deleted, I do agree with you Mr. Potoo, guys like Steve, and many people ask for peeps so much. (pls peep) It was a time when I asked just like them, but Warrior made me go on the right path, lol.

So, yeah.. let it finish, then.

Off topic:
CBV, you got some threads that needs to be updated. If you respond here, I'll PM you with detail!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I look at some of the new members (Mainly WWE13 modders) and in there signature with multi-coloured text I see "If you like my mods give me peeps". Now that to me is just stupid. Why should you beg for peeps? It was there originally for a genuine reason, now its just used as a bargaining tool to get people more rep and too look like the better man. Fuck it, get rid of it.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Get rid of it please.

I've done a bit and don't have very many peeps. I'm not upset, but I'm pretty sure I have it together more so than these guys with 341290348209348 peeps.

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Agreed with all of you. Please remove it
They are even sending me a pm to add peeps for there new mods
icons_statues_wolverine.jpg

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Shaw said:
Agreed with all of you. Please remove it
They are even sending me a pm to add peeps for there new mods
icons_statues_wolverine.jpg

That's just sad. Sending a picture of Wolverine begging for peeps is disrespectful to him and the peep system. Off with there heads.

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
No you are misunderstanding. This is just the expression i make when anybody ask me for peeps and just a troll meme face.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Shaw, please admit. You're the one who had 'If you like my textures, please peep' thing in your signature last night. (I remember it, damn yes you were having it) And now you act like very different, don't you. Admit it, I guess you're being over smart....

Boss Steve

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Okk bro don't remove it.from today I will not ask for peep .from today I will not ask but for others I don't know

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Professor Sultan</dt><dd>Feb 23 2014, 08:01:55 AM</dd></dl><div>Shaw, please admit. You're the one who had 'If you like my textures, please peep' thing in your signature last night. (I remember it, damn yes you were having it) And now you act like very different, don't you. Admit it, I guess you're being over smart.... [/quote]I didnt say i dont have but i realized this now and edited my sign
And i have that sign because many new modders who didnt even know how to use photoshop(they mod hsing paint tool) have 50+ peeps.
But i realized this how stupid i was :wall:
And besode that i didnt request anyone to add peeps by using pm system

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Peep system is gone.

Get over it.

I'm the guy who put in into the site in the first place, and I am tired of it.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And nothing of value was lost.

ON WITH THE SHOW, PEOPLE

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
It's funny how CBV's post got 3 dislikes and only one person from them did voice his opinion in this topic. C'mon guys, this was chosen democratically.

If people who liked peeps and wanted them to stay, should have voiced their opinions here. Opposite to that most people who wanted the peep function gone voiced their opinions and got what they wanted.

You guys were given the chance and wasted it. It could have been different, CBV could have just removed it and not tell anyone about it.

I think it's the best for the forum. :)