PJ64 1.7 Online ... Again!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.suitgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1540

Custom version

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>No this is the best way to play Project64K is shit this is better trust me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zbof02454wm2guo
^Emulator: YOU NEED THIS it is fully customized with all the plugins and shit that you need DONT TAMPER! Ill tell you what to do later in this tutorial.

Now share the Save Files with the persons you want to play

Next you need Hamachi: Google it you bums
after you get that join this network (case sensitive): Network Name: KWGMultiplayer
Password: 123PKT123

IP:25.107.107.7

Now then open up hamachi and keep it running, pick someone to host a server and open Project 64 go to options > config controller plugin > make sure it's N-Rage Input8 v2 then > configure and find devices, set up a controller or keyboard then go back to the key config and do that (NOTE YOU CANNOT SET CONTROLS IN GAME!).

After all that you're ready. Pick a game and click next when that controller thing pops up and you get to put in an IP address, put in whoevers hosting, the IPs are on Hamachi! If you're hosting then just leave it blank.
When you have 4 people start the game and if the game is choppy (It will be but it's better than Project64k) go to options and controller input a new thing will come up that you can use to increase or decrease lag, you should usually keep at around 8-10 (5-6 if there are less people).

Thats it![/quote]

UPDATE: http://www.emucr.com/2011/08/aqz-netplay-input-plugin-v020.html

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can we use hacks with this? If so...... that'll be freaking awesome!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Not sure if so, maybe if all of the players have the same cheat file.

Killer and Me, will be testing it again tomorrow, as today we could connect but there were some issues with the connection and lagging

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I bet the lagging canbe fixed by bringing your video and emu settings down a bit. Just a thought, I don't have an internet connection to test this, yet.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Yeah, if you had, it'd be fun to get my ass beaten by you lol. I'll check it tomorrow

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Seriously though,

has anyone tried to see if hacks work? I mean.... I think one of the biggest things that has held No Mercy modding down is that you can't play saves together.....

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
CBV said:
Seriously though,

has anyone tried to see if hacks work? I mean.... I think one of the biggest things that has held No Mercy modding down is that you can't play saves together.....
Yeah the problem is:

You can't press the Start button.You have to press A or you friend will see different things.Example:

Victor was the one who created the "server",and we managed to get in the exhibition screen,then Victor messed around with the rules,arena and etc,then he pressed Start,But for me it didn't go to the select wrestler screen,it stopped on the rules shit,and while he was moving and punching/grappling in the match,for me showed he changing rules and moving from rules to arena,belts etc.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
And... what's with the other method? the... kailliera? i don't remember the name, have you tried it?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Gooby</dt><dd>Jan 6 2013, 09:27:12 PM</dd></dl><div>And... what's with the other method? the... kailliera? i don't remember the name, have you tried it?[/quote]???

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
KillerGV1 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Gooby</dt><dd>Jan 6 2013, 09:27:12 PM</dd></dl><div>And... what's with the other method? the... kailliera? i don't remember the name, have you tried it?
???[/quote]There's another thing to play with PJ64 online, with Kaillera

Project64k i think

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Gooby</dt><dd>Jan 6 2013, 11:02:16 PM</dd></dl><div>
KillerGV1 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
There's another thing to play with PJ64 online, with Kaillera

Project64k i think[/quote]You can't run NM on this one,it's based on PJ64 1.4 I think.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
There's also one named Mupen,he have Kaillera system but he doesn't allow cheats = no move hacks or move replacements

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Why not just let both people know what default rules should be set?

Try it without messing with them.