Post your favorite texture mod.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bam Bam by Icco is still my all time favorite No Mercy wrestler texture mod. What's yours?

Pics encouraged.

pND5teW.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Agree, Saiko was such a special texture modder, his Rock, Benoit, Flair & Lesnar mods are so realistic...

His Chris Benoit mod is and will always be my favorite mod for this game.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Without a doubt the Legends mod by ICCO is my all-time favorite save, and therefore anything from that save would be at the top of my list, primarily his Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Bret Hart, or Hulk Hogan. Also Wolpacs work is high on my list.

Finally, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I love using my Atlantis mod that I made as he is my all-time favorite luchador. Here's a pic of him.

292bl76.png

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Icco's Rick Rude

and from the ones that i've made my Kairi Hojo and Io Shirai

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hard to pick an all time favorite but Juice's MCMG got imported to many, many, many saves back in my playing days

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
My one is Undertaker! by Undertaker666 .... Amazing mod! A see a lot of WWF No Mercy Save's but they use only wwe 2k17 and this one of SAIKO i think.... But this one by Undertaker66 is a legend mod.... Im trully sad i cant share this mod here with you guys! But i hope somebody somewhere still have this amazing mod and i hope one day to i have him again! ..... :truce: :'((

Max_Nova_010

Young Lion
Reaction score
For me it's Wolfpac_69's Razor Ramon. this texture mod will always have a special place in my heart.
6e215k.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Somewhere I still had Super Luigi's Macho Man preview pics, but I can't find them. :(

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I honestly Love Victor's Joshi wrestlers. they are really well made and the hardwork is seen. I love everything that Wolfpac makes. They're just freaking great. Keson and Tyler Black are my next favorites. I honestly cannot choose any ONE of their works, coz everything they've done are so pure and amazing.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Shout out to anything DaveSavedtheDay made, always good shit.

@PG: the only good texture mods I ever made were Steamboat, Funk and Sabu.

Sabu still holds up, IMO.

5EKqMNi.png